Psych TV Movie - Airs Thursday (the 7th) at 8:00PM

MKnight82

I'll definitely watch. Loved the show. While it certainly lost it's way and some of the luster associated with it in the middle and later years (as most shows do), it always had some of the indisputable Psych charm. It also had one of the better series' finale I can remember seeing in quite some time. It was fantastic. I'd hate for this to bomb out after such a great finale, but I dont' think that I'll hold the finale in any lower regard if the movie actually sucks. 

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I'll definitely watch. Loved the show. While it certainly lost it's way and some of the luster associated with it in the middle and later years (as most shows do), it always had some of the indisputable Psych charm. It also had one of the better series' finale I can remember seeing in quite some time. It was fantastic. I'd hate for this to bomb out after such a great finale, but I dont' think that I'll hold the finale in any lower regard if the movie actually sucks. 

Overall, I would agree with you. But their success let them have some of the best stand alone episodes of the series later on. Parodying so many iconic pop-cultural tropes, shows, movies, etc that we would have never gotten to see in the earliest iteration of the show. 

16 hours ago, Forge said:

The actual finale episode was good, but that last season as a whole was pretty awful.  

Archived