Jets sign Dalvin Cook

KingOfNewYork

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

That's one heck of an RB room for a team with a crap OL. Stinks for Abanikanda. He just went from possibly getting 7 or 8 carries a game to getting 2 or 3.

Maybe later in the year. But my guess is the first few weeks is going to be Cook and co., with Hall on the sideline until he's 100%.

21 hours ago, drew39k said:

The idea is to burn out cook in the first half of the season while Hall continues to get healthy and stronger. It's basically Vegeta biding time on namek while Goku heals up in the pod. 

Are you setting Hall up to die of a heart virus 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2023 at 4:23 PM, Trentwannabe said:

As the fantasy owner of Breece Hall I’m super sad.

As a Bills fan I’d much rather they waste plays with Cook then Hall

To add context to the former (I'm right there with you) as well as the later, it's Dalvin Cook... last season's relative health is a red herring.  Dude misses time virtually every year.

On 8/15/2023 at 11:51 AM, Jeezla said:

That's one heck of an RB room for a team with a crap OL. Stinks for Abanikanda. He just went from possibly getting 7 or 8 carries a game to getting 2 or 3.

I think he just went from 2 or 3 carries a game to potentially not making the roster. It seems like it's going to be Cook/Hall, Carter then either McKnight or Izzy. I'm assuming they'll carry 4. It seems like Carter can do some things the other two can't so he's currently the #3.

20 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I think he just went from 2 or 3 carries a game to potentially not making the roster. It seems like it's going to be Cook/Hall, Carter then either McKnight or Izzy. I'm assuming they'll carry 4. It seems like Carter can do some things the other two can't so he's currently the #3.

If anything Knight would be out. Him and Izzy are too similar for both to be on the roster and Knight wasn't exactly a shoe-in for the #2 or #3 spot before Cook joined.

10 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

If anything Knight would be out. Him and Izzy are too similar for both to be on the roster and Knight wasn't exactly a shoe-in for the #2 or #3 spot before Cook joined.

Yeah it seems like it'll be either Izzy or Bam on the outs. If it's Zonovan I'd want him in Detroit immediately. 😁

Edited by nagahide13

45 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Yeah it seems like it'll be either Izzy or Bam on the outs. If it's Zonovan I'd want him in Detroit immediately. 😁

Can't imagine they'd cut a 4th round pick who's looked good in camp/pre-season. More likely between Bam/MC - of the two, Bam was better last season and reportedly seems to have the edge in camp. If I had to guess he'd still be the odd man out, but think it could go either way between the two.