Dolphins LT Terron Armstead carted off field; Expected to be ready for week 1

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That’s always been him though. Playing through injuries, hurting himself other ways cause he’s compensating for the injuries, not playing at that high of a level cause he’s hurting, etc 

it’s just a constant for him. I can’t imagine what his joints are going to feel like in 10 years 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Dolphins OL was already a major question mark. This won't help if this turns out to be serious. 

McDonald may well be learning on the fly that the one thing he could bring with him from San Francisco was their uncanny inability to field no-names in reserve of the injured starters and have little drop-off to the efficiency of the offense.

One thing to be cautious on injury reports - most of these practice facilities are located a good distance from the training/health facilities.  So getting carted isn't nearly a big flag as we see during games.   The only concerning news was Armstead not being able to weight bear going to the cart, but it could be something as simple as a low ankle sprain, which really won't be a thing for the regular season (Amon-Ra St. Brown was exhibit A here).    

I think the Phish may have dodged a bullet here, but I imagine he'll get a MRI if there's any doubt.   If he's back on the field tomorrow or Monday, then we'll also know it was likely a LAS.   Dolphin fans keep fingers crossed, so far there isn't anything ominous, so hope for the best & wait.

Edited by Broncofan