The Road to 53: The Birds cut the dead weight

EaglesPeteC

Is there a possibility that the eagles bring in Matt araiza? Evidence strongly suggests he wasn’t there when that gang rape happened…

The eagles occasionally are willing to give players 2nd chances such as mike Vick, Jalen Carter etc.

Edited by Jays3

10 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

Is there a possibility that the eagles bring in Matt araiza? He’s been cleared of all charges… The eagles occasionally are willing to give players 2nd chances such as mike Vick, Jalen Carter etc.

Cleared of charges and doing nothing wrong are two different things I doubt anyone bothers with matt.

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Cleared of charges and doing nothing wrong are two different things I doubt anyone bothers with matt.

I was just editing that part, but cell phone gps records basically say he wasn’t in the area when the rape allegedly happened. You’re right though, he still might not be completely innocent. 

Regardless, I was just throwing a name out there. I wonder if the eagles already have an eye on somebody though.

Edited by Jays3

9 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

Is there a possibility that the eagles bring in Matt araiza? He’s been cleared of all charges… The eagles occasionally are willing to give players 2nd chances such as mike Vick, Jalen Carter etc.

I would of brought him in months ago for OTAs/TC competition once he was cleared of all charges.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I would of brought him in months ago for OTAs/TC competition once he was cleared of all charges.

Right. I think it’s a PR thing for teams not to bring him in. Basically they just don’t want the headache of answering questions about him during the offseason but now that the regular season is starting and reporters have more stuff to talk about maybe it won’t be as much of a distraction.

• Like 1