Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

Fantasy for me is as much about situations as players. 
I'd rather have Monty this year right now rather than Henry. 
Tennessee O is looking shockingly bad so far. Even the king himself can't do it all. 
Detroit looking like a fantastic offense for a bruiser RB1 which Montgomery is. 
Feels like Smith vs Aiyuk is closer in term of value but I don't see the upside of trading away Devonta. 
I wouldn't do that trade personally 

7 hours ago, Forge said:

How easy is it to trade in your league? I'd make that trade and then follow it with another to move one of your receivers. But if your league plays scared, that could be difficult

This is exactly what I wound up doing. I was able to get the owner to agree to Pierce for DK straight up, then I moved Puka to a team that has Deebo and Cooper who are always banged up for James Cook. So basically the trade was 

Pierce and Puka

for

DK and James Cook

I think it’s pretty solid. I havnt been happy with Pierce and the Houston run game at all. Watched all 3 games and each run play was over before it could get started, the OL is terrible. N I was u comfortable with Puka because I think there’s an end date to his production. It might not be this week, but maybe a month from now he’s probably going to fall off a cliff. Getting Cook and DK in return is solid. I just gotta hope Buffalo starts to use Cook in the redzone at some point this year 

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I like Monty over henry and olave as equal to Brown.  Stafford vs fields is a toss up on which plays better ROS

Just swapped miles sanders for Dak in superflex. The guy with brown also has chase, deebo, Godwin, aiyuk. He needs a QB badly (he has Jimmy and Stafford). 

Thinking I try something like Dak or fields+ Watson for deebo or something? 

20 hours ago, Forge said:

Fields / Olave / Monty for Stafford / AJ Brown / Derrick Henry?

2 QB league right?

Stafford, AJ,  Henry by a significant margin for me.

I have ZERO faith in Fields and Stafford is playing really well and should only get better with Kupp. This part of the trade is the biggest thing for me. 

I like AJ slightly better than Olave.

Henry vs Montgomery is tougher, I could go either way here as I love Henry’s playoff schedule and feel like this is a potential buy-low, sell-high intersection. 

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 1

Should I trade Tyreek for Lamb and Bijan in a half PPR league? It's been offered to me.

I have Jacobs and Swift at running back(as well as Kelley and Justice Hill on the bench) and I have Hill, Sutton, Watson and Addison at WR. It's a superflex league. 

I'm leaning towards yes, so I can start Bijan in the flex and then possibly make a package for an upgrade at WR2.

What do y'all think?

On 10/1/2023 at 7:54 AM, 101Raider said:

2 QB league right?

Stafford, AJ,  Henry by a significant margin for me.

I have ZERO faith in Fields and Stafford is playing really well and should only get better with Kupp. This part of the trade is the biggest thing for me. 

I like AJ slightly better than Olave.

Henry vs Montgomery is tougher, I could go either way here as I love Henry’s playoff schedule and feel like this is a potential buy-low, sell-high intersection. 

The trade died after the game Henry and Brown had lol. Didn't help that Olave had a miserable game 

• Like 1

Looking to deal Waddle in my dynasty (TE premium and PPR, no superflex), and need an upgrade at RB. Who at RB would you target in a deal, or even package to make a trade? Currently have CMC and Rhamondre as starters, but almost nothing behind them. 

Roster currently

QB: Lamar, Goff

RB: CMC, Rhamondre, Gibson, Gainwell, Hunt, Cook, Vaughn

WR: AJ, Olave, Waddle, Wilson, Mooney, Pierce

TE: Henry, Njoku, Otton

1 hour ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Looking to deal Waddle in my dynasty (TE premium and PPR, no superflex), and need an upgrade at RB. Who at RB would you target in a deal, or even package to make a trade? Currently have CMC and Rhamondre as starters, but almost nothing behind them. 

Roster currently

QB: Lamar, Goff

RB: CMC, Rhamondre, Gibson, Gainwell, Hunt, Cook, Vaughn

WR: AJ, Olave, Waddle, Wilson, Mooney, Pierce

TE: Henry, Njoku, Otton

You likely won't be able to get him even if you add, but I'd shoot me shot for Pollard. 

After that, you're probably looking at guys like Josh Jacobs. Maybe the Jonathan Taylor isn't digging the vibes and you could try that

Are we buying on bijan? 

May see if I can make a swing on him, but I'm not sure how big I should swing to acquire him. 

Fields and Monty too much? I don't need fields, so from a lineup standpoint this is basically Monty for bijan straight up

The thing is, I feel like that backfield in Detroit is mostly montys, and I like having pieces of that offense (also have laporta) . He doesn't give you much in ppr though so if he doesn't score a TD, his floor is probably 5-6 points