Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, AFF said:

Montgomery for Najee straight up?

I’d wait to see after this week as my inclination is no, I’d keep Montgomery.

watch this week and see how Reynolds is used.  If he assumes the Montgomery role fully (meaning Gibbs doesn’t just get everything), then Montgomery isn’t going anywhere and is a valuable piece of a high scoring offense.

Watching Najee, he’s slow. Like super slow.  He’s trending down and if the offense continues to struggle I can see Warren  being utilized more and more to spark something.

58 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Not sure how badly you need a rb (if this was my team I would as I’m now starting Warren this week…)

if you aren’t desperate, I’d keep Puka.  For at least two more weeks you have a wr putting up elite numbers. If Kupp misses more time the party continues and he’ll still be relevant even if he returns.

I want nothing to do with London, dudes a roster anchor. He’s impossible to drop but you can’t ever play him.

lol nvm.. owner wasn't too serious about the trade. oh well. Let's ride the PUKA train...

59 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

I’d wait to see after this week as my inclination is no, I’d keep Montgomery.

watch this week and see how Reynolds is used.  If he assumes the Montgomery role fully (meaning Gibbs doesn’t just get everything), then Montgomery isn’t going anywhere and is a valuable piece of a high scoring offense.

Watching Najee, he’s slow. Like super slow.  He’s trending down and if the offense continues to struggle I can see Warren  being utilized more and more to spark something.

ok thank you.

Got a random trade offer in a 12 team full ppr league…start 2 RB/2 WR/ 2 Flex

I trade Tyreek and get DK and Pittman.

My current team is 

Qb-Hurts/Purdy

RB-Bijan/Montgomery/Kelley/Perine/Mitchell/Spears/Tony Jones Jr

WR-Hill/Aiyuk/Juedy/Lockett/Reynolds

TE-Andrews

Im actually considering it but wanted some Other opinions on it.

14 hours ago, AFF said:

Got a random trade offer in a 12 team full ppr league…start 2 RB/2 WR/ 2 Flex

I trade Tyreek and get DK and Pittman.

My current team is 

Qb-Hurts/Purdy

RB-Bijan/Montgomery/Kelley/Perine/Mitchell/Spears/Tony Jones Jr

WR-Hill/Aiyuk/Juedy/Lockett/Reynolds

TE-Andrews

Im actually considering it but wanted some Other opinions on it.

No chance I am trading Hill personally.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No chance I am trading Hill personally.

Agreed. Hill and CMC are the only non tradeable assets imo. Everyone else is tradeable, including Jefferson where Addison’s workload is gettinf revved up. 

I think Chase is a good buy low right now. Some 0-2 owner is probably frustrated. Chase is going to finish as a Top 5 WR. 

On 9/20/2023 at 6:51 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

lol. Here are my RBs: Breece Hall, Zach Moss, Gus Edwards, Cam FN Akers and Zach Charbonnet.

yeah I don't want anything to do with London either. The only other WR I could ask for is Courtland Sutton.

You nailed it.. Puka should be still be revelent with or without Kupp so its hard to trade him even tho I could use Kamara starting next week.

I dropped Akers bum ***. New team I don’t care. My RB’s right now are Breece Hall, David Montgomery, Antonio Gibson, AJ Dillion, Roschon Johnson, and Kendre Miller. Kendre is a one week hold for me this week, playing him with no Kamara and no Jaamal Williams. I’ll be dropping him for Spears regardless of how he performs this week. 

Hall when he comes off a pitch count is a Top 5 RB. Mont is a reliable RB2. Dillion is droppable for me if he sucks another couple weeks. Gibson I’m gonna hold in to for a while, he has so much potential in that Eric B scheme. Roschon should take over Herbert soon as the main RB, he is a three down beast. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yup lol.

I think long term I want/need Jacobs…I’m currently in 1st and don’t need this RB spot performing above expected (8-10pts)…I’m not convinced Mostert will retain his initial success…will the Raiders figure out their offensive line issues as the season progresses? 

Just now, The Helicopter said:

I think long term I want/need Jacobs…I’m currently in 1st and don’t need this RB spot performing above expected (8-10pts)…I’m not convinced Mostert will retain his initial success…will the Raiders figure out their offensive line issues as the season progresses? 

Jacobs will get his feet under him slowly I believe. Missing the entire off season will make a RB needing to play major catchup. However our O is going to remain a problem all year. Our OL has taken a step back as far as running blocking, and Jimmy G's noodle arm makes Jacobs life hell with consistent 8 man boxes. I don't see that changing.

Jacobs has 45 carries, 108 yards, 2.4 YPC and 0 TDs. He has been bad, bad.