Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

League is PPR

I give: Diggs, Stevenson, Dotson and Watson 

I get: Ekeler, Collins, Kirk and Stroud 

I’m sure most will say no way but I entertain all offers before making my decision. 

Yeah, that's a no for me. I greatly dislike injuries with no definitive time tables for return

20 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thinking of making a massive trade to shake up my 0-3 team. 0.5 PPR and keeper.

• Mahomes, Richardson
  • CMC, Brian Robinson, J Taylor, Kelley, D Cook, J Spears
  • Waddle, McLaurin, D Johnson, Reynolds, JSN
  • Kincaid

Would you give up Mahomes, Robinson, Reynolds and D Johnson for Jefferson and Hunter Henry?

I'm truly banking on JT coming back and playing. I need WR and TE help badly as you can see. Downgrading to Richardson is so risky but is it worth it to land JJ and somewhat upgrade at TE to Henry?

If not, what would you look to do?

1QB league I’m assuming.

Also I’m assuming it’s a multi player keeper league…I’d do it. Love to be rolling out JJ for the foreseeable future 

On 9/26/2023 at 2:43 PM, Forge said:

Yes, I would trade Najee for Breece Hall. 

Najee has no real upside. Hall may not hit what he can be (at least not this year), but I'd rather go for the upside. 

That's my thought. Harris will top out as a 10 pt player if everything goes right. Hall could be a game breaker. As I said, NE and PHI are two tough defenses to play against.

My buddy accepted the request, so hopefully it works out! 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

This is really just a risk appetite issue on Kupp. If you think he's going to be back with no issues after this week, this is a no. If you have concerns about him and his injury, I'd say this is a yes. 

After seeing what the Rams offense has done 2 of 3 weeks, I kind of want to gamble the talent on Kupp and I've been very off the Kupp bandwagon this year

So I ended up making the trade as it allowed me to then parley it for Kelce and Winston (for my A. Richardson and Waller)

So in the end it became basically:

Kupp, AR15, Waller and Ridder

for

Kelce, Ridley, Carr and Winston 

4 hours ago, 101Raider said:

So I ended up making the trade as it allowed me to then parley it for Kelce and Winston (for my A. Richardson and Waller)

So in the end it became basically:

Kupp, AR15, Waller and Ridder

for

Kelce, Ridley, Carr and Winston 

This is fine. Kelce is just such a unicorn for the position. The week to week net gain is just so awesome

56 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

What are your options out there?

It's a superflex league. I started with tua / mahomes, already sold mahomes. 

May try for a deal that nets me Dak (buy low), Anthony Richardson and like Kupp or saquon (obviously I would move more than tua to do that). 

The guy is 0-3. He has Dak / Richardson / Stroud. 

There aren't really great QB trade options. One guy has hurts and Allen and has never made a trade 8 years into the league. Burrow is a shell. I've already moved mahomes. 

So I'm looking at probably downgrading the QB position but adding a RB 1 or wr1 if I can find one. 

I can go more extreme and get back a worse QB with a better position player, but will be hard sledding 

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Speaking of Mahomes and Richardson @Forge, would you trade off Mahomes and acquire a big WR back? Say St Brown for Patrick, one for one?

• Mahomes, Richardson
  • CMC, Brian Robinson, J Taylor, D Cook, J Spears
  • Waddle, McLaurin, Doubs, D Johnson, Reynolds, JSN
  • Musgrave
  • Cincy

Is it superflex or 1 QB? 

1 QB, yes. Assuming it's ppr. It's worth noting though that ASB has a toe issue that I think he's going to be dealing with all year. Just something to keep in mind. Hasn't hindered him yet, but you never know

Superflex, eh. That's close to what I did (mahomes for Adams) but I also got back fields in the deal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is it superflex or 1 QB? 

1 QB, yes. Assuming it's ppr. It's worth noting though that ASB has a toe issue that I think he's going to be dealing with all year. Just something to keep in mind. Hasn't hindered him yet, but you never know

Superflex, eh. That's close to what I did (mahomes for Adams) but I also got back fields in the deal

Just a 1 QB league. It's a 2 keeper, so took Richardson in the 11th which will be a nice potential gem for a couple seasons.

Good to know about his toe though. The guy is pretty new to fantasy and also has Diggs, so maybe I'll try to add to get Mahomes + X for Diggs?

Seems like it'd be a big overall upgrade IF Richardson stays healthy. Problem is, if he doesn't then I might be hooped. The best available FA QBs are Wilson, Carr, Mac Jones, Howell, Young Mayfield...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just a 1 QB league. It's a 2 keeper, so took Richardson in the 11th which will be a nice potential gem for a couple seasons.

Good to know about his toe though. The guy is pretty new to fantasy and also has Diggs, so maybe I'll try to add to get Mahomes + X for Diggs?

Seems like it'd be a big overall upgrade IF Richardson stays healthy. Problem is, if he doesn't then I might be hooped. The best available FA QBs are Wilson, Carr, Mac Jones, Howell, Young Mayfield...

Richardson injuries are tough.  Playstyle going to lead to more.  Indy might try to limit that this year and Minshew being a serviceable backup for them.  I could see Richardson sitting more games and late season if indy is out of playoff contention

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who wins this trade????
My: Zack Moss, Tank Dell
Receive: Garrett Wilson, JSN 

Current team: 
QB: Fields, CJ Stroud 
RB: Stevenson, Moss, Ford, Achane, Zach C, Roshon Johnson 
WR: Jefferson, Olave, Godwin, Dotson, Tank 
TE: Pitts 

IR: Taylor  Thoughs???

Garrett Wilson side to me but I'm iffy only because no one knows what is going to happen with JT.