Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

I'm trying to decide if burrow is worth a buy low and I'm not going to lie...I don't think he is. I don't think the leg is getting better this year. 

I have fields and I'm kicking around possible trades for him and even with the mess in Chicago, I think I'd rather risk fields right now

7 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

I have been keeping a keen eye on Breece Hall. I feel like his value may be at his lowest given his last two games. I believe there's a decent chance he'll start to turn it around as he continues to gain speed after an ACL tear and isn't going against the Pats or Eagles stout defenses every week. This is a risk because his o line seems blah.

Harris is what he is at this point, imo. That line is trash, and he doesn't have the speed to make it work. I'm hoping I can trade him off name value alone.

So, what say you? Is it wise for me to offer Harris for Hall?

Yes, I would trade Najee for Breece Hall. 

Najee has no real upside. Hall may not hit what he can be (at least not this year), but I'd rather go for the upside. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

To get me off the QB roulette, would you guys trade Puka for Tua, Courtland Sutton and Drake London? PPR, all TDs are six.

I have Ja'Marr Chase, Tyler Lockett and Elijah Moore at WR along with Travis Kelce

or should I pick up Jordan Love....

I’d do it.

• Like 1

Thinking of making a massive trade to shake up my 0-3 team. 0.5 PPR and keeper.

• Mahomes, Richardson
  • CMC, Brian Robinson, J Taylor, Kelley, D Cook, J Spears
  • Waddle, McLaurin, D Johnson, Reynolds, JSN
  • Kincaid

Would you give up Mahomes, Robinson, Reynolds and D Johnson for Jefferson and Hunter Henry?

I'm truly banking on JT coming back and playing. I need WR and TE help badly as you can see. Downgrading to Richardson is so risky but is it worth it to land JJ and somewhat upgrade at TE to Henry?

If not, what would you look to do?

6 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

To get me off the QB roulette, would you guys trade Puka for Tua, Courtland Sutton and Drake London? PPR, all TDs are six.

I have Ja'Marr Chase, Tyler Lockett and Elijah Moore at WR along with Travis Kelce

or should I pick up Jordan Love....

Ate you getting all 3 of Tua, Sutton and London for Puka?  If so, yes id do that

5 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

2 QB, 0.5 PPR league.

was offered his C Ridley and D Carr (he’d be my 3rd QB)

for my:

C Kupp and  D. Ridder 

(I’d have to drop one off my bench, so would lose S. Tucker)

Ridley would be my flex (C Lamb and D Smith)

This is really just a risk appetite issue on Kupp. If you think he's going to be back with no issues after this week, this is a no. If you have concerns about him and his injury, I'd say this is a yes. 

After seeing what the Rams offense has done 2 of 3 weeks, I kind of want to gamble the talent on Kupp and I've been very off the Kupp bandwagon this year

• Like 1