Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I have an offer of Kupp for Taylor. I don't feel comfortable with Kupp at all though lol

You know this is something I’ve been bantering around in my head (I’m the Kupp owner).  Not sure I’m going to make the offer, but good to know others are considering it. 

10 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

You know this is something I’ve been bantering around in my head (I’m the Kupp owner).  Not sure I’m going to make the offer, but good to know others are considering it. 

It's one of those tough things where I don't really want a piece of either now. If Kupp plays, I know it should be good. But I'm positive he's only playing like 6-8 games max. 

But that Taylor thing is just a complete mess. I'm not even sure what it's like when he's off pup. That team could be garbage, he could split time, they could bench him, they could trade him and he could be awesome lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Pre week 1 trade alert, PPR 

I give Diggs, R. Stevenson and Dotson 

I receive Jacobs, Higgins and Amari Cooper

Yay or nay on this trade??? 

Nay.  

Diggs over Higgins

Jacobs pretty even with Stevenson 

Dotson pretty even with Cooper 

8 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Pre week 1 trade alert, PPR 

I give Diggs, R. Stevenson and Dotson 

I receive Jacobs, Higgins and Amari Cooper

Yay or nay on this trade??? 

I’d stay put. Diggs is the best player in that deal and I’m genuinely worried about Jacobs. He took on an outrageous workload last year and there’s plenty of data out there that paints an awful picture of backs underperforming the year after.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AFF said:

Depends on needs but Hall takes a hit with Rodgers out for season.

This was my thought. I have Hall, so I thought this was a good fit potentially trade wise. 

I'm underwhelmed with my running backs while Taylor is on pup, but I have Pollard, Pierce, Monty, Hall 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

This was my thought. I have Hall, so I thought this was a good fit potentially trade wise. 

I'm underwhelmed with my running backs while Taylor is on pup, but I have Pollard, Pierce, Monty, Hall 

I’d probably do it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Monty is going to lose carries throughout the year.  Campbell already said Gibbs is being eased into things and given Monty's inefficient usage, I dont see him having much value the second half of the season unless Gibbs gets hurt. Given you have Taylor, its probably worth moving him in hopes that JT is back by then anyways and then you have a top TE too. 

As for the Kupp/Taylor, it depends on what you do with Hall IMO.  I don't think making both moves makes sense so if you need a TE more than a WR, move Hall for Andrews.  If you need a WR more move Taylor for Kupp.  In a vacuum, I would probably prefer Taylor since I think his injury will have less lasting effects than Kupps.  Not to say he wont have lingering issues, but hammy's take forever to heal up and just need rest.  But I think I would rather have Hall and Kupp going forward than Andrews and Taylor.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Monty is going to lose carries throughout the year.  Campbell already said Gibbs is being eased into things and given Monty's inefficient usage, I dont see him having much value the second half of the season unless Gibbs gets hurt. Given you have Taylor, its probably worth moving him in hopes that JT is back by then anyways and then you have a top TE too. 

As for the Kupp/Taylor, it depends on what you do with Hall IMO.  I don't think making both moves makes sense so if you need a TE more than a WR, move Hall for Andrews.  If you need a WR more move Taylor for Kupp.  In a vacuum, I would probably prefer Taylor since I think his injury will have less lasting effects than Kupps.  Not to say he wont have lingering issues, but hammy's take forever to heal up and just need rest.  But I think I would rather have Hall and Kupp going forward than Andrews and Taylor.  

I'm trying very hard to move Monty right now lol

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

Just had someone in my league lose both Rodgers and Dobbins do to injury. 

They offered me

Ekeler plus one of Aiyuk/Wilson 

for 

Herbert and Jacobs 

I have Tua at QB plus Mcaffrey and Hall at RB. This is a non superflex league also. 

I would. I'm a little nervous about tua health, but in a non superflex you shouldn't have issues finding a replacement if needed