Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He's asking for Burrow. Has Fields currently. Lamb is really what he's after as he doesn't have a WR1. 

I need a RB 2. Pierce and Harris/Warren not ideal and my flex has been Olave who I could bump to WR2 behind Diggs. 

If he is asking for Burrow and really wants Lamb and a really high scoring defense in terms of fantasy points, that seems like a lot for the players you are getting back.  

maybe scale it back and Burrow for Robinson JR in a 1 for 1

• Like 1

Just now, NJC33 said:

How about for Breece/Brian Robinson? 

RBs are brutal, so I have a few flyers out for st brown..

If you're getting both of them, that's at least interesting. There's a ton of risk to the package side because you're hoping that hall moves into a bigger role and the offense isn't a complete cluster. Robinson is game script dependent, but I'd be a little surprised if he's not at least a high end 2. 

As a jets fan, you're going to have a better grasp on the breece Hall situation than I am

• Like 1

Really trying to find a sweet spot for Jonathan Taylor in a trade. It's super difficult. I still wonder if the Cooper Kupp swap is the most likely, but I'm a little worried on the Kupp side as well (not just because of Kupp's own injury, but because of Stafford possibly getting banged up as well). 

Josh Jacobs was a really interesting buy low, but I don't think last week is indicative of what we can expect from him moving forward with Jimmy at the helm. I just don't think he'll get that many check downs like he did, so I'm not buying that game. Though he does get like all the volume there and will get the goal line carries. 

I feel like Jacobs probably would be a good spot, but I don't know that you'll get someone to bite after his game last week. 

Been offered:

Olave
Hunter Henry

For my

Mahomes
Doubs

My team:

• Mahomes, Richardson
  • Waddle, McLaurin, Doubs, Diontae Johnson, JSN, Josh Reynolds
  • CMC, Brian Robinson, J Taylor, Spears, E Mitchell
  • Musgrave

My WRs and TEs are killing me. I hope Waddle rebounds but McLaurin is pretty meh. Doubs has been nice but with Watson/Musgrave/Jones back will his targets stay high? Diontae is still out for a few more weeks. JSN has been a ghost. I'm going to drop Reynolds soon. 

Musgrave looked good prior to the concy but similar to Doubs, lots of mouths to feed.

Thoughts on this trade? Or even who I should look to move?

I am being offered Jahmyr Gibbs for De'Von Achane.  Gibbs was taken 2nd overall in our dynasty draft while I took Achane in the second round.  I am just unsure of Gibbs' TD opportunities with Montgomery around for the next few years.