Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

Looking to trade Puka Nacua for some RB help. 
I have Kupp / Adams / Flowers / Garrett Wilson / Diontae Jonshon + Puka as my WRs (3 starters + usually my flex any given week). 
My RBs keep getting injuried (Chubb for the year, Achane or IR and now Kyren Williams as well) and my healthy RB room is really thin right now (Rashaad White, Roshon Johnson, Jordan Mason, Hubbard on bye...). 
Who should I target as a trade candidate? 
One team really has a poor WR room and has Henry, Jonathan Taylor and Mixon. He loves Nacua but outside of Henry I'm not sure I'm getting good value for Nacua (plus Henry and Mixon are on bye, not helping me this week). Should I target Henry? Any other RBs that jumps out at a similar value to Nacua? 
Any imput would be appreciated, thanks!

On 10/17/2023 at 12:27 PM, Forge said:

Superflex league - 

Tua /  Jonathan Taylor / Ridder for Purdy / Herbert ? 

I would do that to get the Herbert side. I think he's a top 5 fantasy QB for years to come, and while Tua could be that I'd rather not have to worry about the concussions coming back. JT is a heavy price but you are upgrading both qb spots and RB is easy to replace. I'd try to get a RB back, even a guy like Zeke Elliot can be very useful this season with 1 injury to the starter

....if this is dynasty. If not, I probably want the Tua side unless I am confident in my RB room. For this year Tua and Herbery are probably a wash, but Purdy is likely a nice upgrade from Ridder. Enough to give up Taylor though? 🤔

17 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Who should I target as a trade candidate?

Henry would be ok, I'd also look at Swift, Ken Walker, maybe Josh Jacobs types... I think you have the right idea, find teams who could use a WR and just shoot them offers for their best RB and see what the response is 

• Like 1

DYNASTY I am fed up with Deshaun Watson... managed to dump him and a 3rd for Kyler, kj osborn, and a 2nd in a SF league. Panicked or good deal?  Have Mahomes, Howell, and Minshew to get me by until Kyler hopefully comes back this year 

4 hours ago, adamq said:

DYNASTY I am fed up with Deshaun Watson... managed to dump him and a 3rd for Kyler, kj osborn, and a 2nd in a SF league. Panicked or good deal?  Have Mahomes, Howell, and Minshew to get me by until Kyler hopefully comes back this year 

I waited like 3 years for Watson to get his **** together in our league...i left him off the table in so many trade talks because of the salary I had him for :(

• Like 1

As the trade deadline is approaching and Kyler nearing a return, decided to buy on Hollywood brown. Swapped Christian Watson and Ridder (I was dropping Ridder and both of his QBs were on byes this week) for Hollywood. 

I was super bullish on Watson coming into the season, but I'm underwhelmed with the Green Bay offense and kind of concerned about the nagging injuries of Watson. I also don't think he's going to be a target hog. 

Brown isn't a true number one, but I think he'll stay a target hog in Arizona between Dobbs and Kyler and if he gets traded to a contender, he'll have some better efficiency. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I waited like 3 years for Watson to get his **** together in our league...i left him off the table in so many trade talks because of the salary I had him for :(

I've been holding him for quite awhile in a couple leagues and it's so frustrating because he could be a top 5 fantasy QB, I just can't wait around any more. Some reports are he'll be back soon, some say 4-5 weeks.. If I wasn't competing it would probably still be a hold,  but any pivot off of him seems like a good deal to make right now

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just traded McLaurin and TE Schultz for WR DeVonta Smith.

Thoughts?

I think McLaurin will be a more consistent scorer week ti week, but Smith will give you nice spike weeks, so just depends on what you need from that wr slot. Schultz is nothing to me, TE doesn't matter unless you have a top 3-4 guy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just traded McLaurin and TE Schultz for WR DeVonta Smith.

Thoughts?

Yep. 

I'm out on Washington guys this year and Schultz is largely just a dude, but could depend on your league and what the position looks like 

I think the upside on Smith is worth shooting for. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, adamq said:

I think McLaurin will be a more consistent scorer week ti week, but Smith will give you nice spike weeks, so just depends on what you need from that wr slot. Schultz is nothing to me, TE doesn't matter unless you have a top 3-4 guy

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Yep. 

I'm out on Washington guys this year and Schultz is largely just a dude, but could depend on your league and what the position looks like 

I think the upside on Smith is worth shooting for. 

Thanks for the input.

I'm embarrassingly 0-6 (I have middle of the pack PF but by far the most PA), so felt a traded needed to be done. I too think Smith has a lot more potential and I had to switch something up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Forge said:

damn, this is toooooooooooough 

are you using Ford at all, or is he like your RB 4 or 5? 

My RB2 for now thabks to Achane being on IR…I traded for Ekeler during his bye week(gave up James Cook and Kamara)

I can slide Mattison and Evans(Rams) in as my RB2 til then.

Its a 10 team league but only 4 teams Make playoffs.