Trade Advice Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Thoughts on trading Tua and Cooper Kupp for Jalen Hurts, Calvin Ridley and Michael Pittman?

I like Tua but he seems a bit boom or bust.

I also have Ja'marr Chase and Terry Mclaurin at WR. 

Think I'd rather roll with Tua / Kupp. 

Feel like week to week you're going to be better off. 

• Like 2

On 10/20/2023 at 10:51 PM, AFF said:

My RB2 for now thabks to Achane being on IR…I traded for Ekeler during his bye week(gave up James Cook and Kamara)

I can slide Mattison and Evans(Rams) in as my RB2 til then.

Its a 10 team league but only 4 teams Make playoffs.

Sorry, I missed this. 

Obviously this trade is either done or dead now (given the injury to Ford). Did you end up doing it? 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sorry, I missed this. 

Obviously this trade is either done or dead now (given the injury to Ford). Did you end up doing it? 

No i held off through chases bye week and then ford got dinged.

I actually did just trade Amon Ra for Breece Hall and Tee Higgins in that same league.

Got offered Jonathan Taylor for Devante Adams in a kepper league (previous year salary + 2$) and Taylor is a good value at 15$ right now (top RBs goes for around 50$ usually) and Adams is at 33$. 
I had a strong WR room but I traded away Nacua last week, for Saquon. 
So now my WRs left are Kupp / Adams / Garrett Wilson / Zay Flowers / Diontae Johnson 
Need to start 3 and a 4th is usually my flex these last few weeks. 
My RBs are Barkley / Achane (IR) / Kyren Williams (IR) / Foreman / White / Demarcado / Pierre Strong / Chubb (IR) 

Should I do the trade and boost my RB room? Garrett Wilson as WR2 and Flowers / Diontae as WR3 isn't bad. Might have a log jam at RB by week 11 when/if healthy players are coming back (Achane + Kyren) and if Kupp gets injuried my WR room won't be too good... Really struggling with that one. I asked him to add Palmer to the offer but not sure he wants to do it... Would Taylor + Palmer for Devante would be enticing enough?

Edited by MagicMT

6 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

Got offered Jonathan Taylor for Devante Adams in a kepper league (previous year salary + 2$) and Taylor is a good value at 15$ right now (top RBs goes for around 50$ usually) and Adams is at 33$. 
I had a strong WR room but I traded away Nacua last week, for Saquon. 
So now my WRs left are Kupp / Adams / Garrett Wilson / Zay Flowers / Diontae Johnson 
Need to start 3 and a 4th is usually my flex these last few weeks. 
My RBs are Barkley / Achane (IR) / Kyren Williams (IR) / Foreman / White / Demarcado / Pierre Strong / Chubb (IR) 

Should I do the trade and boost my RB room? Garrett Wilson as WR2 and Flowers / Diontae as WR3 isn't bad. Might have a log jam at RB by week 11 when/if healthy players are coming back (Achane + Kyren) and if Kupp gets injuried my WR room won't be too good... Really struggling with that one. I asked him to add Palmer to the offer but not sure he wants to do it... Would Taylor + Palmer for Devante would be enticing enough?

Because of the salary and keeper, I think I do it

• Like 2

Trade Cooper Kupp for Derrick Henry and Calvin Ridley? PPR with .5 per carry.

My RB could use some help. I have Pacheco, Dameon Pierce, D'onta Foreman, AJ Dillion and Emari Demercado.

Edit: Another Trade... Kupp, Foreman and Demercado for Jordan Addison and Mostert.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

My team (PPR)

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Rachaad White
RB: Javonte Williams
WR: Cooper Kupp
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: Sam Laporta
Flex: Puka Nacua
K: Ka’imi Fairbairn
DST: Jets 

Bench: 
Ceedee Lamb WR
Courtland Sutton WR
Justice Hill RB
Tyjae Spears RB
Evan Engram TE
Jonnu Smith TE

I like this team a lot  I’m currently 4-3 but have scored the 3rd most points in the league. Feel like I need to trade either Lamb or Puka and upgrade my RB spot. Been thinking about throwing Lamb/Puka and Javonte out there for an RB1. Two issues though, Lamb would be my first choice to go, but I’d I trade him I’m putting a lot of faith on Stafford and the Rams offense. The only problem I’m having is finding a trade partner. Seems like everyone has WRs and no one has any RBs. 

The few trades that I’ve been thinking about offering…

1. Lamb/Puka for David Montgomery 

2. Lamb/Puka and Javonte for Breece Hall

3. Lamb/Puka for Josh Jacobs 

4. Lamb/Puka and Javonte for Tony Pollard 

5. Lamb/Puka for Achance 

How do people value Breece going forward? Seemingly an elite RB caught in a bad O. I'm thinking of trying to trade for him, he'd be a keeper valued at a 3rd rounder next year.

Is DeVonta Smith + Brian Robinson at all close in value to Breece? Too little, too much?

I also have Diontae Johnson, Doubs, or Bourne to include or sub in for?

Edited by RaidersAreOne

23 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Trade Cooper Kupp for Derrick Henry and Calvin Ridley? PPR with .5 per carry.

My RB could use some help. I have Pacheco, Dameon Pierce, D'onta Foreman, AJ Dillion and Emari Demercado.

Edit: Another Trade... Kupp, Foreman and Demercado for Jordan Addison and Mostert.

Probably just holding on to Kupp. Your floor is so much worse in both of those cases imo 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

The few trades that I’ve been thinking about offering…

I would trade kupp or nacua for the best RB possible. I'd just post that in the chat and see what offers you get, maybe send out some as well.

Don't care which one, I'd rather have Lamb in my lineup with one of the two for maximum upside and you need a better rb

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How do people value Breece going forward? Seemingly an elite RB caught in a bad O. I'm thinking of trying to trade for him, he'd be a keeper valued at a 3rd rounder next year.

Is DeVonta Smith + Brian Robinson at all close in value to Breece? Too little, too much?

I also have Diontae Johnson, Doubs, or Bourne to include or sub in for?

I think he's a top 5 back when healthy, and if you trust the health than devonta +brob is a solid trade imo

Got offered something randomly…full ppr

I trade Zay Flowers and get Adam Theilen.

I know history suggests rookie WRs tend to have an increase in production the last 1/2 of the year but should I take it?

Theilen targets numbers are just insane right now and already has had his bye week.

19 hours ago, AFF said:

Got offered something randomly…full ppr

I trade Zay Flowers and get Adam Theilen.

I know history suggests rookie WRs tend to have an increase in production the last 1/2 of the year but should I take it?

Theilen targets numbers are just insane right now and already has had his bye week.

Provided it's not dynasty, yes, I would take the thielen side.

I get that it's a bit of a buy high, but to me Flowers is like a wr3 and I don't think the Panthers are going to get much better in the receiving game. 

• Like 1