Week 1 GDT: Raiders at Broncos | Raider Nation, Let's Ride!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Week 1 Dubbbbs

• Raiders
    • Broncos

Just now, BackinBlack said:

Pretty sure the guy was ob, worth a challenge at this point, no idea why we wouldn’t on 3rd down

We will have to wait for the all 22 to see that one.  They sure made it a point to show the Peters illegal contact that happened 30 yards from the fumble but when a Denver receiver steps out of bounds right before making a catch we have no angles.  Our team seems like a bunch of idiots but the league does not make it any easier to be a fan.

• Like 2

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Still in the game. For all the talk about the defense they held Denver to 3 FGs

Not sure if that's impressive.  It's a shell off Russ, decent RB and a list of no name receivers.  And Trautman at TE.  But I'll take it I guess.  

Maxx Crosby is our defense. If he doesn't make the play every play, it's 90% of success for the offense. He deserves so much better than this team.

And JMD and his "system" are just as trash as I expected. This experiment is over until Mark admits his mistake and moves on. Payton is running a brand new offense and they look 10x more polished than our 3rd year system.

Not using Jacobs at all, mental mistakes everywhere, Hunter is a ghost when he used to be a 1,000 slot man, and playcalling is trash.

For the sake of our team's legacy, sell the team Mark.

• Like 1