Week 1: San Francisco 49ers at Pittsburgh Steelers

J-ALL-DAY

52 minutes ago, Gravity said:

How was purdy’s arm this preseason compared to last year?

Did it look healthy?
Any difference in arm strength?

His arm looked really good. If I wouldn't have known he had an elbow injury, I wouldn't have been able to tell 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

My official prediction...17-16 Pitt 

I can definitely see that. Similar game to last year's Bears game. 

Pittsburgh starts out great every season while we do the opposite. It takes Shanny like five or six weeks to get his rhythm offensively and then we typically end on a high note.

11 hours ago, Forge said:

My official prediction...17-16 Pitt 

I was coming here to say something similar where Jake Moody costs us the game with multiple missed kicks. 

He has been bad this preseason and Heinz field is the most difficult place to kick in the NFL. Oh and it's raining. Yeah, this kid is missing multiple kicks. 

I still believe in my guys! Hopefully they play a clean game. If they do that, the kicker won't matter. 

11 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I can definitely see that. Similar game to last year's Bears game. 

Pittsburgh starts out great every season while we do the opposite. It takes Shanny like five or six weeks to get his rhythm offensively and then we typically end on a high note.

I guess it's better than starting strong and fizzling out. You'll never win doing it that way, but you can win by getting hot at the right time. I often wonder if that 2021 team would have won if we didn't dig such a huge hole. 

I want the 1 seed and the bye. Anything else is not going to cut it imo. Need this one badly.