2023-24 College Football Prospect Watch

KingTitan

i don't want keon coleman at all. he's the absolutely classic titans WR archetype of a lumbering, physical guy who can't separate worth a damn. he'll give us almost nothing hopkins already doesn't. to a lesser extent i have this concern about odunze as well, but he at least has the on-paper athleticism to improve in that regard and has flashed it at times. give me nabers, egbuka, or wait until the second and grab someone like troy franklin or xavier worthy.

The #2 WR for LSU Brian Thomas Jr is another WR to keep an eye on. Another guy we could probably grab in the 2nd round.

Also Brock Bowers would get serious consideration for me depending on how free agency goes and where we’re drafting at. I know the TE over WR jokes will be there but you want to talk about an elite talent, who’ll immediately be a go to guy for Levis.

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

I expected us to beat the Panthers. I can fully see us losing out from here though. I think the worst team in the NFL made us look better than we are and honestly we barely even beat them. I think we sneak in 1 or 2 more wins but would not be shocked if we lose out from here.

yeah, outside of one drive and one strip sack we looked mostly awful yesterday and would have lost to any team with a pulse. were just fortunate that the panthers don't have one lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

No he’s not MHJ but, this is the kind of playmaker we need at WR.

he’s the exact type of WR this team has steadfastly ignored for years and years. fast, explosive, separates with ease. i’m trying and failing to convince myself we won’t pass on him for the slowest guy available.