The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think they were trying to trade him similar to carr. This regime will shut a guy down if they’re done with a player. No access to facilities or practice cause they don’t want him hurt messing up trade value. They will literally gas a guy up like he’s their guy then trade/release him in the next breath. I also think they’re looking for loopholes to get out of the contract 

Stop trying to make this "a thing". Your attempted pot shots of disapproval at the FO are clear in every passive aggressive post you've made in this thread. 

You talk about how terrible he was and the contract and then think they are trying to trade him? Shut him down? Wouldn't they want to highlight him in pre-season for a trade after a down year? Make it make sense.....  

Clearly he's having an episode of some kinds. The posting and deleting grievances on IG pretty much signal that. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I wanna hear chandler’s side what’s got him so pissed at jmd & ziegs but not at graham?

that kinda tells me it’s not a playing time thing cause graham could push cj to start.

what’s in the text messages?

Could be a logical explanation 

tired of grown men being cryptic on social media tho

nfl season starts today and we’re tryna decode wtf happened to our hand picked seasoned vet 🤦🏽‍♂️It’s never easy being a Raider

Yeh, what is up with all the cryptic social media nonsense? 

Also, can we just sign a big ticket free agent/trade for one without it seemingly blowing up in our faces straight away 😬 man, it’s Martavis Bryant then it’s Antonio Briwn, then it’s Trent Brown, Tyrell Williams, Cory Littleton, Lamarcus Joyner, Kenyon Drake, Jason Witten, wouldn’t be quite so bad if we’d hit on any draft picks!

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think they were trying to trade him similar to carr. This regime will shut a guy down if they’re done with a player. No access to facilities or practice cause they don’t want him hurt messing up trade value. They will literally gas a guy up like he’s their guy then trade/release him in the next breath. I also think they’re looking for loopholes to get out of the contract 

Are you paying attention? Or you just want this regime to be responsible?

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Stop trying to make this "a thing". Your attempted pot shots of disapproval at the FO are clear in every passive aggressive post you've made in this thread. 

You talk about how terrible he was and the contract and then think they are trying to trade him? Shut him down? Wouldn't they want to highlight him in pre-season for a trade after a down year? Make it make sense.....  

Clearly he's having an episode of some kinds. The posting and deleting grievances on IG pretty much signal that. 

I don’t pull the crazy card first

now if there’s no other explanation then we can go down that road.

I think I’ve been level headed this off-season even giving the fo benefit of the doubt with Wilson returning late. Even softening my stance with jimmy.

But im not with this magic pill pharama  will fix everything generation. 

That should tell you something I was totally against the cj signing so you would think I’d be gushing over this news. So my boy koonce (who had that ny connection with cj) can finally play.

morally something isn’t right and I’m not gonna accuse someone I don’t know of being mentally insane. Only a dr can diagnose that. If you want to go head enjoy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Are you paying attention? Or you just want this regime to be responsible?

Again I’m not a dr you may be a dr but I’m not. 

sorry for thinking there’s a logical explanation 

At the end of the day the fo is responsible for their actions, signings, releases etc it comes with the territory 

wasnt grudock responsible for hr3, Littleton etc etc etc?

just be fair and keep the same energy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, what is up with all the cryptic social media nonsense? 

Also, can we just sign a big ticket free agent/trade for one without it seemingly blowing up in our faces straight away 😬 man, it’s Martavis Bryant then it’s Antonio Briwn, then it’s Trent Brown, Tyrell Williams, Cory Littleton, Lamarcus Joyner, Kenyon Drake, Jason Witten, wouldn’t be quite so bad if we’d hit on any draft picks!

Yea lol Vegas hasn’t been too nice to us so far. 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think I’ve been level headed this off-season even giving the fo benefit of the doubt with Wilson returning late. Even softening my stance with jimmy.

That should tell you something I was totally against the cj signing so you would think I’d be gushing over this news. So my boy koonce (who had that ny connection with cj) can finally play.

morally something isn’t right and I’m not gonna accuse someone I don’t know of being mentally insane. Only a dr can diagnose that. If you want to go head enjoy

Just stop

26 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’m not a psychiatrist but I’m well on my way. It’s far from a moral thing. I’m worried about his mental health 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

what’s in the text messages?

Could be a logical explanation 

tired of grown men being cryptic on social media tho

nfl season starts today and we’re tryna decode wtf happened to our hand picked seasoned vet 🤦🏽‍♂️It’s never easy being a Raider

I hate social media but I find nothing stupider than adults making cryptic tweets/etc.  so corny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’m not a psychiatrist but I’m well on my way. It’s far from a moral thing. I’m worried about his mental health 

I hear You and you def understand how bad misdiagnosing someone is…

I’m just not so quick to pull the crazy card. From what we know he’s

-complied with authorities.

-He wasn’t admitted to any facilities.

-hasn’t physically hurt himself or anyone else

-hasn’t verbally abused anyone 

-not seen doing crazy stuff in Vegas (one of the easiest places to go wild)

All he’s done is lash out at an employer over something he doesn’t agree with. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I hear You and you def understand how bad misdiagnosing someone is…

I’m just not so quick to pull the crazy card. From what we know he’s

-complied with authorities.

-He wasn’t admitted to any facilities.

-hasn’t physically hurt himself or anyone else

-hasn’t verbally abused anyone 

-not seen doing crazy stuff in Vegas (one of the easiest places to go wild)

All he’s done is lash out at an employer over something he doesn’t agree with. 

It's more than lashing out, it was incoherent at best and more people were quick to blame JMD the crazy card came as he continued to post, says he doesn't want to play for them then basically says oh I'll stop sharing stuff if you let me play on Sunday does this sound normal to you. There was an incident and he's in denial.

Edited by raidr4life

12 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

It's more than lashing out, it was incoherent at best and more people were quick to blame JMD the crazy card came as he continued to post, says he doesn't want to play for them then basically says oh I'll stop sharing stuff if you let me play on Sunday does this sound normal to you. There was an incident and he's in denial.

Or maybe if someone falsely accuses you of something then you get defensive and feel the need to defend yourself. Especially someone who contacts the authorities on you.

Now I’m surprised he didn’t resist or get combative with the authorities. Esp when you’re at home minding your own business and some drs show up unannounced at your home cause someone said you’re acting crazy. But from all I saw he cooperated and complied. 

if he was mental when the drs came to him wouldn’t they admit him?

Seems like they did a quick evaluation and determined he wasn’t a risk to himself of the public. Again I’m not a dr but I’ve been a part of similar situations. 

• Like 4