Chandler Jones is going off the deep end

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Didn’t chandler jones have an incident with synthetic weed when he was with the patriots ? Showed up to a police station all confused or something like that.

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I believe he did, yes.

I still think this in play.  Remember, the NFL testing policy for weed says they test before Week 1 - but once you clear a test, you're good until the next offseason.   

On 9/5/2023 at 4:43 PM, Broncofan said:

I mean, there was stuff on talking to AB & Aldon Smith in that IG story.

Either his account got hacked, or there was a case of seriously bad weed at Chandler Jones' house last night (fun fact, once you get tested for weed in preseason, no more testing - so he could have been in the clear.  It's a wild guess, but given the alternative, I'm throwing it out there lol).

At this point, I definitely hope it's bad weed.   The alternate explanation would be far, far worse for Jones at this stage.

Edited by Broncofan

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Something definitely happened to Jones...

Not particularly important at the moment, but lady needs to update her badge.  She flashes that expired badge to someone with paranoid delusions and she’s going to make the situation worse. 

Edited by 101Raider

Interesting to note, Chandler has practiced in a long time and wanted to keep Jones' issues out of the public eye. No one had any idea he was having mental health issues until he exploded over the past couple days.

It's clear the Raiders are trying to do the right thing here by sending him professional help.