Chandler Jones is going off the deep end

RaidersAreOne

11 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Maybe the worst FA signing in Raider history. Historically bad year last year, totally washed (outside of one hilarious highlight). Big cap hit for 2022, 2023, and 2024. Goes completely mentally crazy before the 2023 season starts. Nice job management. 

Stop with the hyperbole. Cory Littleton is the 8th highest paid player for the Raiders this year. He’s played for 2 teams since. And the Raiders will still be paying him through 2025. 

Edited by big_palooka

45 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Stop with the hyperbole. Cory Littleton is the 8th highest paid player for the Raiders this year. He’s played for 2 teams since. And the Raiders will still be paying him through 2025. 

That's because they kept restructuring him not from his FA deal

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Remember Javon Walker? DeAngelo Hall, who was released 8 games into his first season with the team. Larry Brown and Desmond Howard as well.

• Like 3

It's all good guys, Antonio Brown is on the way to help him out.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-heading-to-visit-raiders-chandler-jones-after-troubling-social-media-posts/

Former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown said on social media that he is planning to head to Las Vegas to check in on Chandler Jones. The Raiders pass rusher has been away from the team since Labor Day Weekend and was placed on the non-football illness list earlier this month. Over that stretch, Jones has posted some troubling items to his social media channels, including messages directed at the Raiders that stated he does not want to be a member of the organization any longer.

18 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

The league will give more effort into using the hot dog hallway Taylor Swift for their marketing than using their resources to try and help Chandler Jones.

no freaking doubt... I am so tired of hearing about that ****..

I had get up on this morning just for some background noise while working and I think I heard her name and just shake it off about a million times and just turned that **** off.. It was the same with Aaron Rodgers.. that show is unwatchable 

About the topic though.. I really hope this man gets some help, the mind is a crazy(no pun intended) thing and you can't help yourself usually..