Waiver Wire Advice Thread

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Falcons defense at home against Bryce Young and the Panthers or Jags defense on the road against Richardson and the Colts?

Should CEH be rostered? 14 man league so free agents are pretty scarce.

Probably Jags…if available I’d try Skins vs Cards or if you want a good option for about 7 weeks, I’d go with the Saints.

CEH is worth fostering in 14 man leagues but I’d still consider him as the last guy on my bench.

I have the top WW spot in an IDP league and Kyler Murray is available.  Is there any insight as to when he might play?  I have Josh Allen as my QB and would only claim Kyler as potential trade bait once he returns but I also would hate to fill an IR spot for who knows how long.  Anything beyond 8 weeks and I am not sure he will be worth it.  

It's either Kyler or a back up DL/LB as all O players available are not good.  Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I have the top WW spot in an IDP league and Kyler Murray is available.  Is there any insight as to when he might play?  I have Josh Allen as my QB and would only claim Kyler as potential trade bait once he returns but I also would hate to fill an IR spot for who knows how long.  Anything beyond 8 weeks and I am not sure he will be worth it.  

It's either Kyler or a back up DL/LB as all O players available are not good.  Thoughts?

If they play Kyler this year I'd be shocked. It serves them no purpose

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

If they play Kyler this year I'd be shocked. It serves them no purpose

I agree and they very well could be in full tank mode.  However, they have said that when he is ready they will play him.  I can just imagine stashing him on IR all year, eating up a valuable IR spot and him never playing.  If he does come back he will be a valuable trade piece.

More questions from me.

Drafted Quinten Johnson but the more I read about him the less impressed I am. He seems more like a guy who might be rosterable at the end of the season or wont do much until next year. 

There are a couple names on Waivers that are interesting that might be more 'right now' guys (eventhough this is dynasty). Including Rashod Bateman, Nico Collins, Jaylen Hyatt, Tank Dell and Johnathan Mingo.

Would any of those guys be more worth it than Johnson?

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

More questions from me.

Drafted Quinten Johnson but the more I read about him the less impressed I am. He seems more like a guy who might be rosterable at the end of the season or wont do much until next year. 

There are a couple names on Waivers that are interesting that might be more 'right now' guys (eventhough this is dynasty). Including Rashod Bateman, Nico Collins, Jaylen Hyatt, Tank Dell and Johnathan Mingo.

Would any of those guys be more worth it than Johnson?

I'd personally keep Johnston rostered, the Chargers are probably going to be the most pass happy offense in the league. Herbert has a chance to go for 5,000+ yards / 40+ TD this year, IMO. So he can support all three of Allen / Williams / QJ but if either of the veterans goes down or misses extended time his stock is going to sky rocket. Give me the FRP playing with an elite QB in a dome over Collins / Dell / Mingo who are all playing with a rookie QB, Bateman who could easily be the 4th option in Baltimore, and Hyatt who will probably be up and down in an extremely low volume passing attack.

Bateman is the only dude on that list that I think has legitimate potential to be a consistent contributor this year. 

On 9/7/2023 at 5:55 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

What do you all think about me dropping Bateman for Musgrave 

2 WR 2 flex 

my WRs are

Chase

Olave

D Johnson

JSN

E Moore

My TE is Pitts that has me a bit worried. 

I do own some shares of Musgrave. I like him to produce as the season wears on. I'm probably more inclined to drop Moore over Bateman. I want to see what the ravens I've looks like and what his role in it is. His upside is substantially larger than Moore's, imo

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do own some shares of Musgrave. I like him to produce as the season wears on. I'm probably more inclined to drop Moore over Bateman. I want to see what the ravens I've looks like and what his role in it is. His upside is substantially larger than Moore's, imo

That’s an interesting take. Lot more mouths to feed in Baltimore and coming off a foot injury. 

I think on the high end of outcomes for Moore he can be Watson’s number 1, I think he’s better suited to be than Cooper. 

I’m real high on Musgrave and would protect my TE investment. I think it would be smart to pick him up now.