Waiver Wire Advice Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

In one of my leagues Matt freaking Breida went for $25 ($100 budget). It’s definitely the most aggressive league I’m in. He’ll probably go for like $7 in my other league lol 

Jesus. 

My big money league is always running back starved and I'm sure he'll get picked up, but I doubt he's top three in RB priority

6 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

In one of my leagues Matt freaking Breida went for $25 ($100 budget). It’s definitely the most aggressive league I’m in. He’ll probably go for like $7 in my other league lol 

Don't have FAAB in my home league but thought someone would still claim Breida but I woke up and saw I was the only one lol. Well here's to maybe 1-2 game that I can use him...def. not this week tho.

Is Brock Purdy a better option than Justin Fields going forward? I've got Geno Smith as my other QB right now but Seattle has an early bye week. Fields plays Washington and that offense looks horrid while Purdy plays Dallas. I originally had Joe Burrow but I traded him and Zay Flowers for Olave and Fields. 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Is Brock Purdy a better option than Justin Fields going forward? I've got Geno Smith as my other QB right now but Seattle has an early bye week. Fields plays Washington and that offense looks horrid while Purdy plays Dallas. I originally had Joe Burrow but I traded him and Zay Flowers for Olave and Fields. 

Purdy is safer, but doesn't have the ceiling. Dallas will lower that floor too. In January, Purdy had 8 fantasy points against that Dallas defense (though he should have had more as aiyuk dropped a great pass in the back of the endzone). 

I think I'd just gamble fields if we are talking that one week

Week 4 and I am playing the QB routlette.

I had Fields dropped him for Stafford and that was rough for Stafford last night.

Should I pick up Jordan love (Det and LVR on deck) or CJ Stroud(Pits, ATL, NO on deck)

Edit: Geno is also a candidate but I'm trying to get someone who plays a few more games before their bye

all tds are six points.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Week 4 and I am playing the QB routlette.

I had Fields dropped him for Stafford and that was rough for Stafford last night.

Should I pick up Jordan love (Det and LVR on deck) or CJ Stroud(Pits, ATL, NO on deck)

Edit: Geno is also a candidate but I'm trying to get someone who plays a few more games before their bye

all tds are six points.

I like love short term with the schedule.

I may hold on to Stafford though, so if you can cut someone else to pick up Love I'd do it. I think some of this has to turn around for Stafford. His expected touchdowns should be higher than 2 

• Like 1