Waiver Wire Advice Thread

NYRaider

41 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

@jrry32 need help. who is the Rams RB lol I have a suspicion it will be Derrell Henderson because he's a familiar face who knows the system similar to the Browns resigning Kareem Hunt. Could be a great add but he's only owned in 1.5% of leagues for some reason

I have no idea. It'll probably be a committee. I'd think Zach Evans will get the most work, but I doubt we trust him on passing downs. 

On 10/20/2023 at 7:56 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

In 2 leagues I’m in someone dropped Jaleel McLaughlin…..is there something I dont know or is he worth a pick up?

Not really unless its a dynasty league with a decent sized bench

On 10/20/2023 at 10:01 PM, AkronsWitness said:

I know this is a very 'down the roster' question. But would you drop Cam Akers essentially giving up on him for the season for Devin Singletary if his role continues to expand in Houston?

I would for sure. Akers is a bum, Singletary is slowly taking more and more snaps from Pierce. Not a world beater but solid depth

Edited by adamq

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

no top 5 with Kyler coming back>? Defense still sucks and they going have to air it out 

That's a stretch for me, just because we haven't seen it before from him & top 5 is pretty set with kelce, andrews, hock, laporta, and then your Kittles, Goederts, Wallers, etc. Mcbride would have to get a lot of TDs to keep up with those types imo

Edited by adamq

21 minutes ago, adamq said:

That's a stretch for me, just because we haven't seen it before from him & top 5 is pretty set with kelce, andrews, hock, laporta, and then your Kittles, Goederts, Wallers, etc. Mcbride would have to get a lot of TDs to keep up with those types imo

I just believe in Kyler and theres no established #2 on Cardinals. I think LaPorta might step down with a fully healthy Lion team. Waller QB sucks, Eagles are run based and have a lot of weapons. I think Kittle is a lock top 5 but he is up in down. I think Mcbride can be a top 5 after Kelce, Andrews, Hockenson, Kittle. more realistic top 8

Edited by Humble_Beast

On 10/28/2023 at 9:04 AM, Humble_Beast said:

I just believe in Kyler and theres no established #2 on Cardinals. I think LaPorta might step down with a fully healthy Lion team. Waller QB sucks, Eagles are run based and have a lot of weapons. I think Kittle is a lock top 5 but he is up in down. I think Mcbride can be a top 5 after Kelce, Andrews, Hockenson, Kittle. more realistic top 8

I might have been right on this take…. 

now drop Jameson Williams for Fournette ?? Thoughts??