Waiver Wire Advice Thread

NYRaider

20 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm very high on McBride. I think he's a top 8 TE going forward. He'll see stupid amounts of targets and he did a lot with them last week. Not to mention an enormous upgrade at QB is coming down the pipe.

Better Stash: Leonard Fournette or Can Akers ??? Looking for highest upside with last roster spot  

i dropped Jameson 

On 11/1/2023 at 9:31 AM, Humble_Beast said:

Better Stash: Leonard Fournette or Can Akers ??? Looking for highest upside with last roster spot  

i dropped Jameson 

Cam for me maybe? Only because we've at least seen the work the Vikings will give him. 

I still think Fournette takes the Murray role and potentially can steal early down work but I need to see it first.

On 11/3/2023 at 7:19 PM, Humble_Beast said:

I just don’t see it with JSN…. He needs Lockett or DK to get hurt. He’s the number 3 in a balanced team that is trying to win games and spread the ball around. 

A offense with 3 mouths to feed at WR is a offense I want no ownership of in fantasy land 

On 11/3/2023 at 5:19 PM, Humble_Beast said:

I just don’t see it with JSN…. He needs Lockett or DK to get hurt. He’s the number 3 in a balanced team that is trying to win games and spread the ball around. 

I dropped him a few weeks ago, prior to the Metcalf injuries. His situation is tough to make him FF relevant this season imo.

Just now, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Any under the radar RB's you think could pop a little the rest of the year? In a deep ESPN league, talking RBs ranked around 43ish and lower. Top few FAs are guys like Justice Hill, Samaje Perine, Miles Sanders and so on down the rankings 

Hill is a no-go for me with Mitchell looking great these days.

2 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Any under the radar RB's you think could pop a little the rest of the year? In a deep ESPN league, talking RBs ranked around 43ish and lower. Top few FAs are guys like Justice Hill, Samaje Perine, Miles Sanders and so on down the rankings 

Miles Sanders has the most upside of those guys.  Not really a lot available unless additional injuries.  There are guys ranked low like Charbonnet, Roschon Johnson, Kene Nwangwu, Kendre Miller, Tank Bigsby, Chris Rodriguez etc that if an injury happened may get more reps so if you don't trust any of their starters, you could grab one of them if you have a empty roster spot. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 10:54 AM, Humble_Beast said:

everyone is hyping Roschon Johnson having a break out game. Is it fools gold? I think the reason why Johnson played so much due to the opponent. Brian Flores of the Vikings is known for calling a lot of blitzes. Herbert sucks at pass blocking 

Roschon is better than Herbert, hopefully he'll be the lead back off of the bye.