Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Almost as pathetic as you are taking the time to make a Jimmy G. apology thread.  Almost as pathetic as you are trying to gloat about your success to strangers.  You carry yourself like a 14-year-old with insecurity issues.

Can we have a truce my brother 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Naw, NY just wants some of your subpar BBQ. 

Everyone knows hickory is the best 😉

Lol naw bruh

I be having all the neighborhood dogs howlin and my neighbors drive by honking when they see the smoke 

hickory is ok but my fav is grapefruit wood now that has a surprisingly sweet n sour Smokey flavor. 

maple wood is a diabetic secret way to infuse the food with a hint of sweetness without using sugar products. 

I make my own dry rubs too

should’ve tasted the spicy butter chicken last Sunday with that slight hint of sweet fruit plum tree smoke. Crazy good. The Tri tip had a nice bark and was so tender n juicy even on day 2-3 them strips will soak a plate.

• Like 1

has Anyone ever tailgated together from this board? I still never been to a game in Vegas. I might go later in the season depending how we are in the standings. I was at the San Diego (lol) Charger game this past Sunday. When they were announcing NFL scores, the only loud boo was when they announced the Raiders beat the Broncos. The boo was so loud, I felt like a heel lol.. There was more Dolphin fans then Charger fans too 

Edited by Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol naw bruh

I be having all the neighborhood dogs howlin and my neighbors drive by honking when they see the smoke 

hickory is ok but my fav is grapefruit wood now that has a surprisingly sweet n sour Smokey flavor. 

maple wood is a diabetic secret way to infuse the food with a hint of sweetness without using sugar products. 

should’ve tasted the spicy butter chicken last Sunday with that slight hint of sweet fruit plum tree smoke. Crazy good. The Tri tip had a nice bark and was so tender n juicy even on day 2-3 them strips will soak a plate.

Post Oak and pecan all day 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol naw bruh

My man....

When I lived in Nola, I had to introduce them to tri tip. Absolute staple growing up, and the locals at first tried to tell me it was just a London Broil. 🤦🏼‍♂️

My folks often relocate. Even when they were over in Spain, my dad was getting the butcher shop at the commissary in Rota to hook him up. 

People don't know what they're missing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

has Anyone ever tailgated together from this board? I still never been to a game in Vegas. I might go later in the season depending how we are in the standings. I was at the San Diego (lol) Charger game this past Sunday. When they were announcing NFL scores, the only loud boo was when they announced the Raiders beat the Broncos. The boo was so loud, I felt like a heel lol.. There was more Dolphin fans then Charger fans too 

I haven't, as far as I know. Definitely would though. 

• Like 1