GDT Week 2: Packers at Flacons

mikebpackfan

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Such a lame reply lol. Yes I've seen plenty of QB sneaks in 32 years of life. Never seen having to check into the sneak at the LOS before.

hell if recent history shows just do what the Eagles do.

They literally send a courier to the other sideline that says "We're about to run a QB sneak, You can't stop us either"

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Such a lame reply lol. Yes I've seen plenty of QB sneaks in 32 years of life. Never seen having to check into the sneak at the LOS before.

I think that may have been the first false start from a QB in my life. This is honestly where I thought we were going to lose.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Soft reply, like LaFleur's coaching. You know I'm right. It was soft, and put the game in the hands of our failure of a defense. 

lol one would think you'd love soft coaching since you're such a PC guy.

Edited by beekay414

I'm honestly kind of thankful for all this hyper-focused micro-managing you guys manage to rage through after a loss.

Puts things back into perspective. That we're gonna be shaky, that we've still got weak points all over the place to iron out or cut out altogether, that this is gonna be an uphill battle no matter how much we trounce the Burrs.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Turns out Love blew the call on the 4th down sneak where he fell over.  He called the wrong go word and noboby else moved.  Now if Dillon doesn't trip over himself on 3rd down that Love miscue never happens.  It's a fine line between wins and losses and the Falcons made more plays.

He has looked frazzled in high leverage and time sensitive clock situations.  Some of that is experience, and some of that comes natural.  he seems to have neither