2023 GDT 0-1 Steelers vs. 1-0 Da Browns

Steeler Hitman

Do the Steelers Bounce Back with a win versus Da Browns?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Steelers Bounce Back with a win versus Da Browns?

• Yeah, they bounce back!
    • You're a homer and you're dreaming!
    • They tie. Like kissing your great aunt and she slips you the tongue. Yuck!!!

Im down 17 points in PPR fantasy league w/ one IDP Flex spot.

Competition has Njoku left 

and I have 

Jaylen Warren

Cleveland Defense 

and my IDP Flex spot left  (deciding between Demario Davis & Myles Garrett)

1 point solo tackle, 3 point sack and 2 points for TFL..(main factors that should come into play for their scoring)

All other Steelers, Saints, Panthers and Browns available except TJ.

Thoughts on who to use for IDP ?

37 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Im down 17 points in PPR fantasy league w/ one IDP Flex spot.

Competition has Njoku left 

and I have 

Jaylen Warren

Cleveland Defense 

and my IDP Flex spot left  (deciding between Demario Davis & Myles Garrett)

1 point solo tackle, 3 point sack and 2 points for TFL..(main factors that should come into play for their scoring)

All other Steelers, Saints, Panthers and Browns available except TJ.

Thoughts on who to use for IDP ?

I am up by 12 having the Cleveland defense left and my opponent has A. Cooper.  I am confident in my lead. 

If I were you I would also look at Z. Smith for the Browns.

• Like 1

Oddly feel good about this game, but I’m not sure it’s for sound reasons. Just feels like a game they can’t/won’t lose. 

But it also feels like. 17-15 win with a defensive TD. If far and away rather the offense prove last week was a mess up and lose again than slug it out and win. 

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

Oddly feel good about this game, but I’m not sure it’s for sound reasons. Just feels like a game they can’t/won’t lose. 

But it also feels like. 17-15 win with a defensive TD. If far and away rather the offense prove last week was a mess up and lose again than slug it out and win. 

It’s the combo of us being completely counted out and Browns fans being way too confident for me.

9 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

It’s the combo of us being completely counted out and Browns fans being way too confident for me.

You’re right ha. There’s just nothing I can think of where I really give us an edge. I think their defensive line is gonna give us fits and pressure Kenny. I think their corners can match pretty well with our guys not named Calvin Austin. I think they will run all over us….but I think TJ will have like 3 sacks and Minkah will get a pick 6 and it will be a Tomlin special muck it up game. 

14 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Not Browns fans on here. Casual idiot fans? I'm sure. But most of us on here are nervous lol. We think we should win, but we've seen this story too many times before. We have a dominant performance and then come out flat the next week.