Week 3 GDT: Bears @ Chiefs

Ty21

Just now, Epyon said:

If I am to interpret this prophesy accurately...  A bea turned chief shall betray us and lead the other Bears to slaughter.   Ahh damn, we're gonna make Nagy look competent, aren't we?

After viewing the images again i think in the first picture the bear represents George McCaskey (the entire bears org/fandom) firing Nagy.  Forcibly removing him from soldier field.  Little known fact, George McCaskey is marital arts fiend.

The second image represents exactly what you said. Nagy coming for revenge and leaving no survivors along the way.

Sunday will Be brutal.  It is said.

• Like 1

The Bears have created an interesting phenomena in the fan base right now...

Anyway, not sure what the approach ought to be for the Bears against KC, besides sending some gentlemen to convince their QB he needs a fishing trip for personal reasons.

I would love it if they would turn things loose a bit, but I don't think this (or most) coaching staffs can afford to think"well we probably already lost this game so let's have fun" for me I would simplify the reads, pause the screens until later in the game, really let Johnson and fields get going on the ground and see if Fields can take a shot to Moore or Mooney ever couple plays. On defense if you keep rushing four they're going to get shredded. I know they don't really have three personnel but it would be cool to get weird sand try unusual blitzes and stunts. 

I never watch in bars but I'm tempted to go just to see what the mood is out there. 

45 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I never watch in bars but I'm tempted to go just to see what the mood is out there. 

More toxic and less informed than this forum. There will be a dozen Epyons (no offense Epyon) clamoring for Bagent to play. 

27 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

More toxic and less informed than this forum. There will be a dozen Epyons (no offense Epyon) clamoring for Bagent to play. 

None taken... If anything I think my preseason "meatball" take on the whole Fields vs Bagent situation has only been further vindicated as we go along here, and though I absolutely advocate for getting the secret Bagent man, I'm also more than realistic enough to admit he's probably going to suck hard overall. Rookies inevitably do. I do stand by my assertion that he sucks less hard than Fields does over the course of a season, however (by roughly 2 more wins over 17 games is my claim). 

Not that I'm Poles, but I'm also absolutely trading Fields before the deadline at this rate, if I could... Eyeing something similar to the Trey Lance deal. 

Edited by Epyon