Week 3 GDT: Bears @ Chiefs

Ty21

13 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

If the WRs caught the drops... and Fields had  made 2 more good throws and caught... His stats would look different...  These are correctable.  It takes effort and concentration by all team members.

But, the Defense was so bad... it would still be a lost....  I get it.

The Bears can go somewhere with Fields, but the Defense will bring the lost.

This is where the Bears are at.... 

In a game where Fields had an opportunity to play freely down a million, he posted a QBR of 18.6. That's atrocious considering KC was playing back ups and prevent for the majority of the second half. Even if Moore catches the long pass, what is the QBR? 20.6? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

In a game where Fields had an opportunity to play freely down a million, he posted a QBR of 18.6. That's atrocious considering KC was playing back ups and prevent for the majority of the second half. Even if Moore catches the long pass, what is the QBR? 20.6? 

Here is an example of a correctable stuff.

Look at the last play.  The design is not good enough.  #85 should be curving/turning around toward the outside line, not inside.  This would keep the defender close to him and allow bigger opening for #10.   Fields would help open up #10 more if he kept his eyes on #85 a little longer and/or fake a throw to #85, then throw to #10.  Fields could also threw it better because the ball was behind #10, #10 was open, but needed a perfect pass.  One receiver fell down in the bottom.  These are all correctable!

The Bears offense is correctable with minor tweaks.   Everybody needs more effort.

The Defense is just suck.  They better play with more pride and bring that hustle and strength.

Edited by JibjeResearch

23 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

Here is an example of a correctable stuff.

Look at the last play.  The design is not good enough.  #85 should be curving/turning around toward the outside line, not inside.  This would keep the defender close to him and allow bigger opening for #10.   Fields would help open up #10 more if he kept his eyes on #85 a little longer and/or fake a throw to #85, then throw to #10.  Fields could also threw it better because the ball was behind #10, #10 was open, but needed a perfect pass.  One receiver fell down in the bottom.  These are all correctable!

The Bears offense is correctable with minor tweaks.   Everybody needs more effort.

The Defense is just suck.  They better play with more pride and bring that hustle and strength.

These things have been correctable for almost 3 seasons now. It's over. It is what it is. But apparently you never met a dead horse that you didn't want to abuse. You're a monster.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JibjeResearch said:

The Bears Offense needs to get back to the 2nd half of last year.  Then Fields needs to fix his feet and throw the short/easy throws better and consistently.  This will get Fields to around 65%.  Then work hard to keep the TD/INT to 2/1.  This is do able....

And then.. the Defense needs to play better... like the Lovie's Tampa2!  The defense needs time to come together...  Hopefully,  the next game will click for them.

Get it now?

The Bears offense wasn't good last year except for a few moments when Fields ran like crazy. And everything you mentioned that needs to be corrected it's past due the time for correcting is over. Maybe if they just focus better they'll all execute better.

2 hours ago, JibjeResearch said:

If the WRs caught the drops... and Fields had  made 2 more good throws and caught... His stats would look different...  These are correctable.  It takes effort and concentration by all team members.

But, the Defense was so bad... it would still be a lost....  I get it.

The Bears can go somewhere with Fields, but the Defense will bring the lost.

This is where the Bears are at.... 

The Baers aren't going anywhere with Fields, the coaching staff, or the defense.

4 hours ago, Pool said:

sounds like I missed a good game.

It was such "must see TV" that the national broadcast for the game literally stopped at halftime and went to a different game for anyone out of market. 

I'm actually very curious if that hit the McCaskies in the wallet, since they (I'd assume) lost a bunch of the advertisement revenue with 3/4 of their audience being moved to another game. They might not understand a damn thing about football, but they do understand losing money. 

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

It was such "must see TV" that the national broadcast for the game literally stopped at halftime and went to a different game for anyone out of market. 

I'm actually very curious if that hit the McCaskies in the wallet, since they (I'd assume) lost a bunch of the advertisement revenue with 3/4 of their audience being moved to another game. They might not understand a damn thing about football, but they do understand losing money. 

With how nfl teams share revenue, i doubt it would hurt them.  If anything it may help them.

• Like 3