Week 3 GDT: Bears @ Chiefs

Ty21

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

It's too bad I'm so stupid because I have a killer Caleb Williams in a Bears jersey photoshop

CW already threatened to stay in school if the top draft pick team sucks to hard, I see no reason whatsoever to think he'd willingly play for this embarrassment of a franchise. This isn't an NFL team right now.

So hope you like Drake Maye

16 minutes ago, Epyon said:

CW already threatened to stay in school if the top draft pick team sucks to hard, I see no reason whatsoever to think he'd willingly play for this embarrassment of a franchise. This isn't an NFL team right now.

So hope you like Drake Maye

He literally never threatened that

There has never been an 11-6 team who ended up picking #1. He is going to leave USC, and he'll play for the team who takes him, especially this one in this market

Edited by beardown3231

Everyone gets infinity revenge rampage duels, starting with the bowling alley who moved the league back two weeks.  No more Eberflus calling plays.  My parents dog could call better plays, and all she wants is food and attention.  This team looks lost.  We have a good drive from time to time, but most of the time, this team has that Monday morning 'I don't really want to be here' feel. 

We'll see how we do next week when Denver comes to town.  They gave up 70 today, so we might be able to put up over 20. 

Also, the Panthers lost, so they're 0-3 as well.  Are we getting the first two picks in next years draft? 

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Listening to Flus' presser and not even he believes what he is saying...

He and this team are completely lost.

One of the worst weeks for a team I can remember, with all the off the field garbage, the media/Fields headlines, and then getting stomped.  I imagine I'd be pretty lost too.  He's probably pretty concerned he still has a job tomorrow, but this team doesn't make those kinds of moves, nor should they if they are in tank mode.  

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Listening to Flus' presser and not even he believes what he is saying...

He and this team are completely lost.

He's just spitting answers to spit answers at this point, because he knows the second he doesn't have an answer, he's fired.

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Can’t believe we are losing this game. Didn’t Eberflus tell them to win this game before the game? 

@JibjeResearch can you go down on the field and tell them what they need to do to start winning games?

Like I have said before.... Fields is not the big issue...  The Defense can't stop anybody....lolz🤣  and OL lolz ahahaha😂

13 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

Like I have said before.... Fields is not the big issue...  The Defense can't stop anybody....lolz🤣  and OL lolz ahahaha😂

Agreed, I wish our defense was better so Fields could hit more than 50% of his passes 

• Like 2