Week 3 GDT: Bears @ Chiefs

Ty21

The real barometer for how completely crap this team is, is Moore. He's played with some bad QBs, Fields should be the best, but he's about to set career lows in everything. 

Glad I took the kids up to the tank museum, at least those tanks were intentional. Incidentally it's actually pretty cool if a bit rough. Pretty much a parking lot for a ton of military gear, not a lot of info, but if your kids like old stuff and you have a passing familiarity with combat hardware it's pretty cool for an hour or two. 

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

How can Getsy come from GB where things were scheme up so well for years for Adams not be able to scheme a single WR open? Don't get me wrong we have still seen nothing from Fields today outwith 2 or 3 passes but for all the talk of adjustments we have still done nothing to help anyone on this offence.

Generally speaking, GB didn't have to scheme anything for Adams beyond getting him 1:1 coverage.  Once he was 1:1, Adams could do the rest.  I imagine your issue is not having WR's as good as Adams when it comes to getting separation.  The combination of Adams ability to separate with Rodgers elite accuracy just made it seem like it was the scheme.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

The real barometer for how completely crap this team is, is Moore. He's played with some bad QBs, Fields should be the best, but he's about to set career lows in everything. 

Glad I took the kids up to the tank museum, at least those tanks were intentional. Incidentally it's actually pretty cool if a bit rough. Pretty much a parking lot for a ton of military gear, not a lot of info, but if your kids like old stuff and you have a passing familiarity with combat hardware it's pretty cool for an hour or two. 

At 56.6 ypg it’ll only be his third worst. 

1 minute ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I still like Ertlflurps, can I have that one too?

Really wish I was having an in person conversation about the Bears right now, I'd make it a mission to botch Elderflints name a different way each time I referred to him, and I would refer to him a lot. 

Like the Benedict Cucumberbatch meme years ago 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Like the Benedict Cucumberbatch meme years ago 

I was more thinking the Super Troopers "right meow" clip. Got to watch that in the theater with a pile of Chicago cops and you could hear the wheels turning on how they were going to work that into their workday. As far as I know they still do it daily. If I was a beat reporter I'd open every question to him with "Max Elbowfloss, Bear face down arrow, what impact would you say the weird *** week had on your hilarious loss to the Chiefs?"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Generally speaking, GB didn't have to scheme anything for Adams beyond getting him 1:1 coverage.  Once he was 1:1, Adams could do the rest.  I imagine your issue is not having WR's as good as Adams when it comes to getting separation.  The combination of Adams ability to separate with Rodgers elite accuracy just made it seem like it was the scheme.

This is why after picking QB, I'm immediately coming back for Harrison-WR over grabbing Fashanu-LT..... I'll absolutely go after fixing the rest of the OL with picks/FAs after that, but priority #1 is securing weapons for the future with a QB to give him options, and a real game breaker with DJ Moore would be massive.

1 hour ago, JibjeResearch said:

Like I have said before.... Fields is not the big issue...  The Defense can't stop anybody....lolz🤣  and OL lolz ahahaha😂

Stop, he isn't the one.

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

has anyone trademarked “Eberfluke” yet?  If not then it’s mine.

I have been using Influx.