Week 3 GDT: Bears @ Chiefs

Ty21

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

👀

For as much as Poles and Eberflus stressed CULTURE when they were hired, perhaps they should all be **** canned after the year. The DC walked away, the QB thinks the OC is a moron (and probably vice versa), Claypool gave half *** effort week 1, and the team itself is horse****. You two idiots had one job and you jumbled it big time

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

For as much as Poles and Eberflus stressed CULTURE when they were hired, perhaps they should all be **** canned after the year. The DC walked away, the QB thinks the OC is a moron (and probably vice versa), Claypool gave half *** effort week 1, and the team itself is horse****. You two idiots had one job and you jumbled it big time

Yeah, this is starting to feel like when "leader of men" Marc Trestman lost the locker room.

59 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

The whole Alan Williams thing is weird.  Flus’s comments are what’s making it weird.  If it’s a personal issue, sickness in family, etc say that.  Don’t need to be specific.  But when he has this exchange:  https://x.com/markgrotesports/status/1704549087494754801?s=46&t=zLmA-f2jn1RszLw4i4Ut_A  

He makes it more of a story.  

this years team is just weird.

The good news is when we relocate to Arlington Heights they won't need to build an amusement park too because one is already built into this team... the OL is the turnstile to get in, the coaching staff is a carousel, the vendors are selling overpriced food and drink, the mechanics can barely keep half of the rides working (long-term injury problems) and the ones that are open are barely functional (Claypool) or cost so much you'd like them to just go away (Jackson). The whole operation is a zoo.

This team is going to end up going the way of the 2023 White Sox or Arlington Racecourse and be torn down. But seemingly as with the Bulls and White Sox, relevance for this team will have to wait until a new owner buys the team. George has proven he'll never manage to bring the right people in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Easier said than done but ya if anyone is to blame here it's George McCaskey once again for his piss poor hiring choices.

Hopefully the organization got lucky with the hiring of team president  Kevin Warren and ownership never has to make anymore final decisions on the football side if hirings.

I'm still not willing to give up on Poles just yet but he's made some very questionable decisions in his short tenure as GM most notably with the hiring of Eberflus and the Claypool trade

Just when you think the Bears organization is about to turn a corner looks like we have another setback coming our way 

2 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

From what Fields is saying, I think he will take control and not play like a zombie, "robot."  This next game will be fun.  I expect a very competitive Fields, and if the Defense can make some stops, we will have a chance. 

Fields is tooooooooooooo talented to fukkup.... his career.....  just a thought.

I think the locker room is gone. The chemistry of the team is only going to get worse and guys are going to start phoning it in. We might win two games or less this year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I think the locker room is gone. The chemistry of the team is only going to get worse and guys are going to start phoning it in. We might win two games or less this year.

May be....   But The power of a strong and winning QB is bigger than the locker room and the staffs!

Edited by JibjeResearch

15 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

May be....   But The power of a strong and winning QB is bigger than the locker room and the staffs!

But if you have a strong AND winning QB you don't have these issues usually so I don't think this really applies.

Edited by Bigbear72