Week 3 GDT: Bears @ Chiefs

Ty21

50 minutes ago, JibjeResearch said:

The media/others are concentrating on the Bears' offense.  But the bigger problem is the defense.  We spent much money on defense, but we are not improving.  Cutting Gipson and Lewis was the wrong decision IMO.

Those cuts were insignificant at best. What are those players doing elsewhere that would have changed things if they were here?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

Those cuts were insignificant at best. What are those players doing elsewhere that would have changed things if they were here?

Yep. I already pointed that out. Gipson's 7 snaps for TEN are insignificant to them but he would be better than crap for the Bears? Lewis has seen the fields as many times as we have this year. 

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been discussed, but do we anticpate any weirdness with Nagy on the other sideline?  Initially I'd thought he might try some of those trick plays he developed here against the Bears, but honestly if I were him I'd be more feeling sorry for the Bears at this point.  Be genuinely curious to see the interaction between he and Fields, can't imagine they feel that warm about each other but neither one of them seems like a jerk so who knows. Who knows he might even pull Mahomes once they're up by triple digits*

*Kidding, the Bears will definitely win this one