The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

27 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We better draft this guy. Lol...

Its kind of funny actually. Caleb Williams was seen as the problem child who didn't want to go to Chicago and Daniels is basically begging us not to pick him lol. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Its kind of funny actually. Caleb Williams was seen as the problem child who didn't want to go to Chicago and Daniels is basically begging us not to pick him lol. 

I get it- West Coast kid and played for A P.. Now he's being forced to live and work on the East Coast .. for millions 😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I get it- West Coast kid and played for A P.. Now he's being forced to live and work on the East Coast .. for millions 😁

The silly thing is while we do get a winter here its not like its all that bad and super cold. Its pretty much warm here from May until almost November. He'll be fine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

We better draft this guy. Lol...

I said it on Reddit and I stand by it. Its giving off "Yeah okay." vibes or just a girl who we like but doesn't like us back.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

I said it on Reddit and I stand by it. Its giving off "Yeah okay." vibes or just a girl who we like but doesn't like us back.

I still expect us to pick him but man its a far cry from someone who wants to be here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Good lord, Bethesda is releasing a free Fallout 4 next gen upgrade tomorrow on the first day of the draft. So conflicted. 

Why not both?

42 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The silly thing is while we do get a winter here its not like its all that bad and super cold. Its pretty much warm here from May until almost November. He'll be fine. 

It's the Vibe -more than the weather .

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

It would fit right in with the Jamin Davis, Jahan Dotson and Emmanuel Forbes reaches so at least we'd be consistent across regimes lol

You know honestly I think all 3 will show you just how bad our coaches were!! I actually believe all 3 of those guys can still break out in some role that is closer to their draft position type production. Especially Jahan because that dude was working guys his rookie year. Last year I saw him open but he was doing so much dancing early it was always too late. Twards the end I think he realized some times you just have to hit the gas on a damn post and get the ball through contact when it matters. Set guys up later.

As far as Forbes he got blessed more then any other with the staff. If he can’t shine with this staff he can’t play at this level. I liked Forbes game. I wasn’t as high on him because I was absolutely in love with Witherspoon and Gonzalez. But my idea fit on my notes for Forbes was Dallas or GB who both run the Whitt Quinn back end style. So we shall see.

I think that’s why I have no idea what to expect. Like we have a lot of high picks this staff gets to mold for the identity of this team going forward. But not only that this staff has some guys that they can also develop that actually fit molds I mean our last 2 draft classes could essentially take off along with guys from this class stepping up. 

50 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Look cold is cold when you have the body fat and build he has!!! Trust me I know!!! Not 6’3” but at 6’0” with a similar build these days when it’s cold for skinny guys it’s in your bones 🤣🤣🤣 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Personally I hope he gets what he wants!!! A actual idiot owner a coach that’s going to coach to win games and run his *** into the ground!!! I know we aren’t moving but we could have the top pick the next two years if we did. They have a crap defense and you rob them of their high capital and strap them the next few years in that division your litterally setting them up for a RG situation where he either is the hero or he sucks because he folds. Either way I see injury if he trys to carry that roster in that division.

As much as I like JJ I love the idea of the raiders of all teams giving us the top pick the next two years cause every raider fan I know even my good friends are all fair wether and honestly I would just love after all the years of **** they’ve given me all while they sucked too to have two drafts of top 5 picks their team gave me!!! I wouldn’t rub it in their face but I’d have a extra grin around them deep down inside 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1