Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

Just now, big_palooka said:

I just live in your head..... you can't stop thinking and posting about me. It's okay princess. The bad man will be gone soon enough. 

Oh,  I I just find it hilarious and I've got nothing better to do mid flight than remind you of your endless ****posting over the last year. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

How is Pittsburgh superior is their quarterback better is their team better No they are better coached?

Their QB has definitely played better today, simply by not throwing it to other team (or when he did, they dropped it). And being mobile on the edges, getting out of the pocket.

7 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Jimmy G is awful. Two years straight our QBs have stunk.

He’s not getting it done. Aiden needs to start next week

Weren't you the guy claiming this was a 10 or 11 win team and Jimmy G is some great QB that "just wins games".  Where is all that chatter now?  You were another one making excuses all offseason for Jm as well.  

At least you now have the sense to recognize that Jimmy G is a bum.  It's possible I'm getting you confused with that other delusional poster @raidr4life

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

That’s absolutely not true.

it’s not a guarantee we would have been in the playoffs but if we kept Rich B and had a good offseason we should have been in the playoffs again after adding Adams.

It’s difficult to say we would have added Adams with Rich in place with certainty. Who knows who would have been the GM at that time. 

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Jimmy G is awful. Def not a Top 20 QB. The most loaded roster in the league carried him for a long time. The whole Jimmy G wins bull**** is just downright comical. Any QB will win a ton of games on the 49ers. It’s just when you’re starting 4th string scrubs like Nick Mullens and CJ Beathrd, you’re gonna lose. 

Raiders looking like a 5-12 team, with a sweep over the Denver Broncos. 

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Of course.... this is worthless. Team has no life. Jimmy G looks miserable. I've not been this bored watching the Raiders offense in years.

Not seeing anything to be positive about in the direction of the team. All that talk from training camp was fluff.

Why don’t you tell us all the last time Josh was in the playoffs as a HC or how many winning seasons he has after Tom Brady? Since you have so much faith in him.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Oh,  I I just find it hilarious and I've got nothing better to do mid flight than remind you of your endless ****posting over the last year. 

I equally take much joy in BP being exposed…. I mean it was only a matter of time until it happened… but once it really happens you fully realize how good it feels.

4 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I really aint trying to hear josh say " put it on me, we need to coach better".  That **** it old now

We can't really evaluate him though we need a few more years for him to implement his vision. We beat the Broncos so thats a step in the right direction

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1