Alan Williams Quits - Health/Family Related

Madmike90

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

By "it," do you mean "the Bears?" If so, it won't be ok. They will never be, at least not until Virginia and her spawn croak

I would settle for them selling and living out the remainder of their days at their lakehouse but I get it. Now bring it in big guy. We can go get ice cream later if that will help.

30 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Bring it in. It will be okay. I promise.

The hell it will. You offer @beardown3231 ice cream and not me?  I'd expect that behavior from Ted, George, even Codi Parkee, but from you? 

Granted I'd have to politely decline. Losing some weight and I get brain freezes really easy. But it would have been nice to be included!

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

The hell it will. You offer @beardown3231 ice cream and not me?  I'd expect that behavior from Ted, George, even Codi Parkee, but from you? 

Granted I'd have to politely decline. Losing some weight and I get brain freezes really easy. But it would have been nice to be included!

Sincerest apologies. You can come along as well and I will make sure to stop buy the supermarket first and have a fresh bag a kale specifically for you Suga. Sharing is caring.

• Like 1