Alan Williams Quits - Health/Family Related

Madmike90

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I saw that they asked John Hoke if there were any well wishes for Williams.  His response, " . . .Yeah, I'm sure . . .absolutely."  

And when they asked Borgonzi he couldn't even look at the camera.  

It could just be that they are mad he quit and left them hanging.  But things do seem pretty ominous around this situation, thats for sure.

I wish Windy were still around, he almost certainly would have pshopped Warrens face onto the "Pace peeking around a corner" photo. 

This season should at least give us some clarity on what Warren actually does: is he just here to pick finsihes on the new stadium or is he going to grab the reins if (when?) this goes even further off rail. 

I am very curious to see what effect the "freeing" of Fields has on the field.  I would be thrilled-even if they lose which seems like a pretty safe bet-if the offense is at least more interesting and Fields plays better.  Alternately,  the game can be viewed through a comedic lens to make it more palatable, perhaps a drinking game.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I wish Windy were still around, he almost certainly would have pshopped Warrens face onto the "Pace peeking around a corner" photo. 

This season should at least give us some clarity on what Warren actually does: is he just here to pick finsihes on the new stadium or is he going to grab the reins if (when?) this goes even further off rail. 

I am very curious to see what effect the "freeing" of Fields has on the field.  I would be thrilled-even if they lose which seems like a pretty safe bet-if the offense is at least more interesting and Fields plays better.  Alternately,  the game can be viewed through a comedic lens to make it more palatable, perhaps a drinking game.  

1 Sip: Fields sacked, screen pass blown up, Fields runs out of bounds behind LOS, presnap Bears offensive penalty, completion to Travis Kelce, Alan Williams name spoken, 

2 Sips: Mahomes 5+ seconds to throw, Chiefs screen pass for 10+ yards, Bears Punt, Santos missed FG, Roughing the passer no-call on Fields, Fields turnover

3 Sips: Bears run for loss of 3+, bad snap, Bears lost challenge, Virginia McCaskey shown on telecast, Bears Wildcat formation, Gill punt for touchback

Finish Drink: Velus fumble, Bears turnover pick-6 / fumble-6, Claypool does something stupid, Non-Fields QB enters game for Bears

23 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

1 Sip: Fields sacked, screen pass blown up, Fields runs out of bounds behind LOS, presnap Bears offensive penalty, completion to Travis Kelce, Alan Williams name spoken, 

2 Sips: Mahomes 5+ seconds to throw, Chiefs screen pass for 10+ yards, Bears Punt, Santos missed FG, Roughing the passer no-call on Fields, Fields turnover

3 Sips: Bears run for loss of 3+, bad snap, Bears lost challenge, Virginia McCaskey shown on telecast, Bears Wildcat formation, Gill punt for touchback

Finish Drink: Velus fumble, Bears turnover pick-6 / fumble-6, Claypool does something stupid, Non-Fields QB enters game for Bears

Well, if these are the rules so be it but I'm going to be asleep in the lawn by Q2. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I saw that they asked John Hoke if there were any well wishes for Williams.  His response, " . . .Yeah, I'm sure . . .absolutely."  

And when they asked Borgonzi he couldn't even look at the camera.  

That was a clever trick.    

1 hour ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Y’all are about to join me in transplant land if you keep it up 

2 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I don't make enough to afford that level of alcoholism. 

4 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

1 hour ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Come on fellas, a lot of those things will happen, but not all of them!

The above bolded are the scary ones. That isn't counting the cheap jab that every play with Fields is a wildcat formation. lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Finish bottle: @BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW spends more time in the grass than Fields

What are we talking about here; beersch, bourbon?  Was kind of thinking of red wine originally but I don't think that would be a good idea. 

I actually may end up watching this after the game is over;  been wanting to take my kids to that military museum on the side of the road right before the WI border.  I think they close for the season soon. Anyone ever been there? I used to go as a kid but don't recall much aside from one of our neighbors in WI rented a tank from that place to demo a barn whcih was pretty cool.