Alan Williams Quits - Health/Family Related

Madmike90

I heard Alan Williams was found floating in the sea by some fishermen.  When they got him on the boat they had a doctor on board who removed the gun shots from his back.  

They dropped him off in Germany where he beat up a couple of cops after they tried to arrest him for sleeping in a park, he escaped to U.S. Embassy where Marines chased him all through building.  He escaped through a window and paid a lady in an alley to drive him to Paris.

While in Paris he did a lot of collateral damage in high speed car chases.  

An assassin tried to kill him, did kill his maid, but he killed the assassin instead.

Rumor has it he doesn't even remember who he is at this moment.

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I heard Alan Williams was found floating in the sea by some fishermen.  When they got him on the boat they had a doctor on board who removed the gun shots from his back.  

They dropped him off in Germany where he beat up a couple of cops after they tried to arrest him for sleeping in a park, he escaped to U.S. Embassy where Marines chased him all through building.  He escaped through a window and paid a lady in an alley to drive him to Paris.

An assassin tried to kill him, did kill his maid, but he killed the assassin instead.

I knew it. I didn't want to say anything because of reasons.

• Like 1

https://x.com/CEmma670/status/1704879749019906080?s=20

On one hand Poles is saying there is misinformation out there and they are trying to work the truth...

So if there is a lot of misinformation and you have the truth why not clear everything up?

Translation: This is a criminal case and I can't say anything about it as it is an ongoing investigation.

12 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

https://x.com/CEmma670/status/1704879749019906080?s=20

On one hand Poles is saying there is misinformation out there and they are trying to work the truth...

So if there is a lot of misinformation and you have the truth why not clear everything up?

Translation: This is a criminal case and I can't say anything about it as it is an ongoing investigation.

When Jason leisure asked the question about a timeline of the Williams situation bears PR immediately jumped in and said they’re only taking one more question.

52 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Jesus Christ it’s Jason Bourne 

• Like 1

Is it a mere coincidence that 2 weeks after our moderator trolled a packer fan by editing his posts to make him seem like a pedo, now our defensive coordinator is being accused of being a pedo? Has anyone seen the packers fan around since then? Did he set up this whole thing? Literally no one has looked his way this entire time. 

• Like 1