Alan Williams Quits - Health/Family Related

Madmike90

6 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Mat Influx has been the beacon of truth this week. They could have said this earlier in the week, now it just looks like they are purposely not saying anything to save face.

Eberflus is a dinosaur so it would make sense that he thought he could just ignore it and it would go away. There’s no running from these things anymore. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Eberflus is a dinosaur so it would make sense that he thought he could just ignore it and it would go away. There’s no running from these things anymore. 

We still have no idea what happened here, probably something gross, but the chilling thought just landed with me that Williams might have made the smartest play to get gone first. Whatever it was he did, it may be less damning for future employment than the product the remaining staff are putting out there. 

"So you weren't there for the Chiefs game, right?"

"No, I resigned after they found my combination meth lab and exotic animal snuggling operation"

"That's actually fine, but just to confirm that you had no part in the game plan that let the broncos put up 94pts?"

Edited by BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW
Changed snuggling to smuggling, but honestly what's the functional difference in this scenario. Then changed it BACK to snuggling as you all seemed to prefer it, and let's face it you could all use a break

24 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

We still have no idea what happened here, probably something gross, but the chilling thought just landed with me that Williams might have made the smartest play to get gone first. Whatever it was he did, it may be less damning for future employment than the product the remaining staff are putting out there. 

"So you weren't there for the Chiefs game, right?"

"No, I resigned after they found my combination meth lab and exotic animal snuggling operation"

"That's actually fine, but just to confirm that you had no part in the game plan that let the broncos put up 94pts?"

Snuggling or smuggling?

• Like 1

So I found out what really happened with Claypool and Alan Williams and why nobody knows where they are at moment.     

A lot of people are going to owe them huge apologies when it is made public.

They were competing in an event at a school in England.  A three way race with obstacles, but Claypool was allowed to be a late entrant as a fourth.  Highly controversial.  Claypool was in the lead and about to win, but decided to let Williams cross the finish line with him.   They beat some pretty French girl and a Bulgarian athlete.  

The both grabbed trophy together at the same time and mysteriously disappeared.  

Neither have been found yet.  Hopefully nothing tragic happened.  

• Like 2