New Regime Options

beardown3231

I doubt they fire Poles but these would be the 4 GM's I'm looking at right now:

Marvin Allen (AGM, Dolphins)

Brandon Hunt (DOS, Eagles)

Terrance Gray (DOPP, Bills)

Mike Martin (DOSD, Lions)

These are my HC options which is becoming a certain opening at this point (Johnson and Harbaugh would be my top 2):

Ben Johnson (OC, Lions)

Eric Bienemy (OC, Commanders)

Raheem Morris (DC, Rams)

Mike Kafka (OC, Giants) [I only put Kafka here because I fear Poles' familiarity with him would get him an interview]

Dan Quinn (DC, Cowboys)

Kellen Moore (OC, Chargers)

Lincoln Riley (HC, USC)

Jim Harbaugh (HC, Michigan)

Feel free to add your favorites as the year progresses

Edited by beardown3231

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

GM

Ed Dodds (Colts AGM)

HC

Ben Johnson (Lions OC)

Dan Quinn (Cowboys DC)

Shane Waldron (Seahawks OC)

Colts' guys don't move the needle for me. What have they done over the last decade?

8 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm not looking at any DC fir the HC gig.

Ill add a few names

Kellen Moore - OC for LAC

Brian Johnson - OC for PHI

Adam Peter's- Ast GM for 49ers

Joe Hortiz - Director of College Scouting for BAL

I edited it to add Moore already. I'm not adding Johnson yet because Philly doesn't look great so far with him as OC

Not sure how I forgot about Hortiz or Peters 🤦🏻‍♂️

Is this who we want or who we could reasonably expect?

Because if it’s the former, delete any DC off the list, regardless of how great they are. Especially Dan Quinn. Why the hell even put him on there lol 

I also think Poles could survive an 0-17 season. Everyone else would burn but he is a good enough bs’er to hang on. Hell, I remember saying this even last year when we sucked. 

As far as who id want… Ben Johnson has been my guy for years. I’d be happy about him. I wouldn’t be mad about Harbaugh. I would be alright with Riley or Moore, although I wouldn’t be as assured as I would with the first two. 

I think Poles stays for his 4 year contract.  He inherited a crap team and he's in the middle of tearing it down and starting from scratch.  Everyone else is on the hot seat. 

I'm not sure who I'd want as head coach.  A part of me thinks offensive minded, but the last two we had, our offense was offensive. 

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

I edited it to add Moore already. I'm not adding Johnson yet because Philly doesn't look great so far with him as OC

Not sure how I forgot about Hortiz or Peters 🤦🏻‍♂️

It's all good about Hortiz and Peters, I misspell Hortiz's name half the time and he was one of my top picks. Lol

Yep, Johnson is at the back of the list for me but just someone to watch.

15 minutes ago, Bowler1215 said:

He inherited a crap team and he's in the middle of tearing it down and starting from scratch.

No excuses. He’s had two off seasons, 33 first round picks and $115B in cap space and he still hasn’t righted the ship. 

9 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

No excuses. He’s had two off seasons, 33 first round picks and $115B in cap space and he still hasn’t righted the ship. 

If you want to see success take a look at Lynch. He even bombed his first round pick but still ended up with tons of talent throughout the draft.

26 minutes ago, Bowler1215 said:

I think Poles stays for his 4 year contract.  He inherited a crap team and he's in the middle of tearing it down and starting from scratch.  Everyone else is on the hot seat. 

I'm not sure who I'd want as head coach.  A part of me thinks offensive minded, but the last two we had, our offense was offensive. 

That inherited crap team was better than the current team, also how many years does it take to tear it down and start from scratch. I have been thinking that last season wasn't actually a tank year the whole staff is just that bad, because they have regressed from last season.

46 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

That inherited crap team was better than the current team, also how many years does it take to tear it down and start from scratch. I have been thinking that last season wasn't actually a tank year the whole staff is just that bad, because they have regressed from last season.

Yeah idk how we undeniably improved the roster but got WORSE. 

• Like 1