Week 4 embarrassment thread: Broncos (0-3) @ Bears (0-3)

Ty21

This was a WTF happened game?  First half we were an actual team.  Fields 16/17(only incompletion was the hail mary at the end of the half) 3 TD passes.  Defense forcing Denver to punt.  Up 21-7 at the half.  We started strong to open the second half, then things fell off fast.  Defense couldn't catch a cold(as proven all year) Fields trying to do too much leading to mistakes, turnovers.  Now we travel to Washington to face a tough Commanders team. 

On the plus side, Carolina is also 0-4 and we own the first two picks in next years draft.

1) Caleb Williams obvious pick

2) Jared Verse, we have next to nothing coming off the edge. 

13 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Gonna get personal reasoned

I'm starting to wonder if the people at Halas Hall just don't know how to spell "Personnel". Like just some lowly HR exec that always got that question wrong in the spelling bee, rolls in and keeps saying personal reasons when they mean they where adjusting personnel and firing a guy.

Edited by Epyon

7 minutes ago, Epyon said:

I'm starting to wonder if the people at Halas Hall just don't know how to spell "Personnel". Like just some lowly HR exec that always got that question wrong in the spelling bee, rolls in and keeps saying personal reasons when they mean they where adjusting personnel and firing a guy.

I mean if Olin Kreutz can only be offered $15 per hour imagine how little HR is paid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

I love meth.

I also love fishing and other lake escapades, so northern IN is my retreat from Indy where I am most of the time. 

Maybe we can fight in the children’s museum in downtown Indy? 

So during the second half i was at a pretty and saw the game but wasn’t really paying attention.  Let me make sure i got this sequence correct:

Tied in the fourth, bears are in field goal range.  They’re facing 4th and 2 with approximately 3 minutes left. They line up to go for it, but let the clock run down and use a timeout after no one in the DL bit.   Then after the timeout, they line up to go for it again, and do not make it.  

Did i see that correctly, or did i miss something since i was a bit distracted during the second half?

• Like 1