Week 4 embarrassment thread: Broncos (0-3) @ Bears (0-3)

Ty21

As I reflect on the events of the day, I am left with but one conclusion:

This is Virginia's fault. The Honey Bears where not only super fine 1980s women, but they where apparently a coven of dark witches aiding our team, not unlike the Red Woman in game of thrones helping Stannis..... Our failure began when Virginia the unworthy cast down our Honey Bears and banished them from Chicagoland, but their dark pact has left it's indelible stain upon this franchise. The contract must be honored, the HoneyBears MUST return if we are to even win games again.   This team wins the Super Bowl, if the Honey Bears are present, and our only hope now is returning them to their former glory. For the sake of Caleb Williams, we must bring back our Honey Bears.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Meth & fishing together? You're fishing by swimming after the fish and catching them.

Respect.

I’m imagining Gollum swimming in the forbidden pool and eating a raw fish in LOTR

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

As I reflect on the events of the day, I am left with but one conclusion:

This is Virginia's fault. The Honey Bears where not only super fine 1980s women, but they where apparently a coven of dark witches aiding our team, not unlike the Red Woman in game of thrones helping Stannis..... Our failure began when Virginia the unworthy cast down our Honey Bears and banished them from Chicagoland, but their dark pact has left it's indelible stain upon this franchise. The contract must be honored, the HoneyBears MUST return if we are to even win games again.   This team wins the Super Bowl, if the Honey Bears are present, and our only hope now is returning them to their former glory. For the sake of Caleb Williams, we must bring back our Honey Bears.

I said during the game I cant wait to see the slutty monstrosities that appear out of the woodwork the second Virginia dies.

And it was never a decision made of honesty and respect. Virginia had 11 kids. She just wanted to be the only slutty monstrosity around. It was her “delete her, I don’t like her” jealous gf move before social media was invented. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I said during the game I cant wait to see the slutty monstrosities that appear out of the woodwork the second Virginia dies.

And it was never a decision made of honesty and respect. Virginia had 11 kids. She just wanted to be the only slutty monstrosity around. It was her “delete her, I don’t like her” jealous gf move before social media was invented. 

Halloween is coming, and slutty monstrosities is basically EVERY single female Halloween costume that exists....  There's a chance we can break the curse through sheer force of will... We just need every hoe, floozie, or drunken 20 something female bussed down to soldier Field for Halloween weekend.....

In fact, lets just make that a permanent thing at Bears games in general..... Ticket sales will be through the roof even if we suck.

Edited by Epyon

16 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Halloween is coming, and slutty monstrosities is basically EVERY single female Halloween costume that exists....  There's a chance we can break the curse through sheer force of will... We just need every hoe, floozie, or drunken 20 something female bussed down to soldier Field for Halloween weekend.....

In fact, lets just make that a permanent thing at Bears games in general..... Ticket sales will be through the roof even if we suck.

KrdIEZn.jpg

we could also do this.  Personal reasons.

• Like 2

Bears fans have completely moved on from Fields on Twitter and maybe here.

I thought Fields had a good game overall.  Not perfect, but in totality.

Some of his first half plays were flat out amazing.  

I don't blame him for the fumble and TD.    He turned and there was a guy right in his face running full out.  An NFL level athlete.

I think coaches imploded in 2nd half.  

We have this weird coaching style where we coach ultra conservative for long stretches and then take these crazy risks.

Meet that somewhere in middle.  

And please, just run the Philly sneak wedge in short yardage.   We never even practiced it in camp.  And it was most effective short yardage play in maybe history of football last year.   So much so they nearly banned it in offseason because DC's were complaining it was near unstoppable.   Hello?

If there is any one thing that is a red flag to a coaching staff that is it.  In NFL you are supposed to copy any play that is currently working and add it to your playbook immediately.   

Why you would ever do anything different I don't know.

Everybody on Twitter wants staff fired now - but then what?   An in season firing is an extreme move and typically need to keep coordinators to do it.  

The DC is the HC and OC is a major part of the problem.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Everybody on Twitter wants staff fired now - but then what?   An in season firing is an extreme move and typically need to keep coordinators to do it.  

The DC is the HC and OC is a major part of the problem.

I want them to stay until pick 1.1 is secured. Then fire them week 17 at halftime. Just walk up to Fully and Getsy at halftime with two tickets and let them know their offices are already emptied. Give them each a key to a small storage shed where their crap was dropped off and let the team finish their season on a high point. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I want them to stay until pick 1.1 is secured. Then fire them week 17 at halftime. Just walk up to Fully and Getsy at halftime with two tickets and let them know their offices are already emptied. Give them each a key to a small storage shed where their crap was dropped off and let the team finish their season on a high point. 

They should also not allow them to get back on the team bus and make them go to said shed on motorized scooters. This would make my life.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 1:03 PM, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Anybody remember when Russell Wilson carved up Lovie's Bears and broke out? Absolutely blew the doors off urlacher and those other stars.

What defense do we run here again?

I was at that game - my last bears game in person and Urlacher's. I remember he pulled a hammy chasing wilson and he never played again (stupid phil emery)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

They should also not allow them to get back on the team bus and make them go to said shed on motorized scooters. This would make my life.

You guys this is a lovely idea, but the sheds actually where the missing lawnmowers are.  If you thought the Alan Williams thing was weird, wait until George McCaskey gets nailed for insurance fraud and a false police report for claiming $14000 in missing equipment. Also, the deductible is $100k. 

(Faaaaace Tattoooooo!!!)