Sashi fired

sdrawkcab321

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah I don’t get why people don’t see this!  He’s been the best GM we’ve had in a long time! Shefter just mentioned sashi left the next GM in great shape. Yet we fire him, for freaking Hue!!!!  With my exclamation points I feel like @Iamcanadian

He also got a lot of those picks trading down when he should have taken QB’s (wentz, watson). Id rather have a QB right about now than some extra 1st rounders. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Maybe?  Don’t know

That's my point. You guys are acting like they just gave Hue a lifetime extension. 

How many teams have fired a coach and GM at once during the season? That would be chaos. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

You don’t have to trade for an RFA. 

I wonder what kind of tender that they put on him if he doesn't win his grievance and is still an RFA.

Do they go ballsy and put a 1st on him in hopes that we Browns it up, or do they go with a 2nd?

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Then why wasn’t hue fired?  Sashi doesn’t coach. Usually the coach is the one who gets the wins last I checked. 

Im not the owner so I cant answer that. But GM was fired and it’s because he put a terrible product on the field and literally gifted two franchise qb’s two straight years to other teams. 

Just now, CleBrowns07 said:

He also got a lot of those picks trading down when he should have taken QB’s (wentz, watson). Id rather have a QB right about now than some extra 1st rounders. 

How do you know he wasn’t building the team and get a qb this year?  Trust me I’ve said it a billion times in here I was pissed we didn’t take Wentz. How do we now he would have worked out?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

That's my point. You guys are acting like they just gave Hue a lifetime extension. 

How many teams have fired a coach and GM at once during the season? That would be chaos. 

I agree. Hue should have been the one fired. 

19 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

So much for the long term plan. Why in the world would the owner announce that Hue is safe for 2018 before hiring what should be the head coach's boss?

This is the Browns in a nutshell, especially under Haslam.

How do you know he wasn’t building the team and get a qb this year?  Trust me I’ve said it a billion times in here I was pissed we didn’t take Wentz. How do we now he would have worked out?

Thats stupid logic. If a QB is there you take him. Especially a team that has desperately needed one for 18 freakin years. 

1 minute ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Im not the owner so I cant answer that. But GM was fired and it’s because he put a terrible product on the field and literally gifted two franchise qb’s two straight years to other teams. 

Disagree, he’s put this franchise in really good shape. Whoever comes in next will look good because of it. 

Tanking 2 seasons in a row without the approval of the owner?

Bold move Sashi.

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

Ya cuz he's wrong.....There is tons of talent on this winless team....said no one ever.

The defensive line is loaded with talent. Joe Schobert is playing better than anyone could ask a 4th round pick to play. Jabrill Peppers has made huge strides in the last 4 weeks. Njoku is getting better each week and has been better than his impact has been all year long. Corey Coleman has been injured just as you can't count that a good pick for Sashi you cannot count is as a bad move either especially when he has been healthy he is more often than not making an impact. Shon Coleman has made huge strides this year on top of the enormous jump made from year 1 to year 2. Jason McCourty was a great signing. Jamie Collins was a steal of a trade. Locked up Christian Kirksey and Joel Bitonio.

Do we have a playoff roster? No, but it sure as hell better than 0-12. The talent is certainly there and you people who act like Njoku and Peppers are bad players realize they are ROOKIES right? I would have to say 80% of better of our best players on the team are in year one or year two of their career. The biggest issue holding us back is the QB which was supposed to be Hue Jackson's calling card. Also it was Hue Jackson who was throwing endorsements Isaiah Crowell's way the last 2 years and the running game issue is our second biggest problem. I don't think it is coincidence that the 2 biggest issues plaquing the team are directly related to Hue Jackson.

That name and picture make me think you are really 5'5 and fat.

Archived