Week #4 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Sad People said:

If ATL had a legit QB theyd be favored in so many of their games this season. That schedule is cake.

I will be curious to see what they value more.ย 

If they want to win, it may be time to flip to heinicke soon. If they really think there's something there with ridder, they have to ride through this stuff.ย 

ย 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I will be curious to see what they value more.ย 

If they want to win, it may be time to flip to heinicke soon. If they really think there's something there with ridder, they have to ride through this stuff.ย 

ย 

Only games where i dont see them as clear favorites are their divisional games. Their game against Washington is at home.

I mean look at these games lol

Houston, Washington, TB, Tennessee, MN, AZ, New Orleans, Jets, TB, Carolina, Indy, Chicago and New Orleans. Theyd be a legit 10-11 win team imo with a good vet back there.

I might just be stuck on the thought and trying to will it into existence but with Kirk back there theyd have a legit 3 year window with every one of their offensive weapons on rookie deals.ย 

To me Heinicke would give them better odds as well but not like getting competent vet like Kirk.

Edited by Sad People

Hoping the new qb balls out against the Ravens then look at are board come Monday.ย 

That said ravens defensive plan cover 2 all first half then A 8 man blitz on the first passing play.

Then spy ojabo so he cannot run.

Then mix in man 20 percent of the time

In conclusionย  Baltimore should be able to get home with 4 rushers this means the Browns could face7 man backfields. Your certainly be able to throw double teams at Cooper on 3rd and long.

RAVENS have only surrendered 3 tds all season this is a rough game for a rookie to start for the first game.

Also this should be close enough that Baltimore sticks to the run game all game

Ravens 19

Browns 9