Week #4 General šŸˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

You wanna watch this Falcons offense be successful? Put in Heinicke. Iā€™m not trolling.Ā 

I say they should just go full triple option. The 2008 Dolphins didn't go far enough. Run the offense through Robinson/Allgier/Patterson.

Pitts might still get more targets this way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is Zach Wilson territory.

Seems a bit extreme to me. Jets had legit SB aspirations until Karen got hurt, now theyre folding like lawn chairs.

Falcons may of had some sort of playoff aspirations but i feel like they were somewhat limited because of the unknown with Ridder. But its pretty obvious now that is isnt that good what so ever.

Ā 

On 10/1/2023 at 9:46 AM, Sad People said:

Seems a bit extreme to me. Jets had legit SB aspirations until Karen got hurt, now theyre folding like lawn chairs.

Falcons may of had some sort of playoff aspirations but i feel like they were somewhat limited because of the unknown with Ridder. But its pretty obvious now that is isnt that good what so ever.

The context of the post is:

On 10/1/2023 at 9:40 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It becomes a team chemistry issue when you leave a guy out there who's this hopeless.

Which has nothing to do with the relative aspirations of each team. When it's one guy like this people are going to blow up on him.