Week 4 MNF: Seattle Seahawks (2-1) at NY Giants (1-2)

Broncofan

Who wins tonight?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Seahawks
    • Giants
    • We all win - football for 1 more game
    • I just want everyone to have fun
    • I just want choas. Pure, unadulterated chaos
    • I'm just happy there won't be any Taylor Swift or Britanny Mahomes cameo shots tonight

Just now, StatKing said:

I still don't understand why they paid Daniel Jones.

They got caught in the absolute worst level of QB purgatory.  Trixed by a bit of Dabolling for a minute.  They really should've seen through it.

But teams are always stupid about this.  When they've got a guy who is...maybe almost kinda sorta possibly good enough to win with, if you surround him with immense talent at every position and a terrific defense...They tend to just go all in on it.  And lose.

Jaguars did it with Bortles to a lesser extent and it was so stupid.  But it's a hard sell to ownership to just completely ditch the guy, cut 'em loose and start over with someone who could actually be even worse.

So, I'm not surprised that the Giants aren't good. They overachieved last year, Daniel Jones shouldn't have been paid, the talent was already pretty middling last year. But it does surprise me that they seem poorly coached. That was the one thing they should have still had going for them.

• Like 1