First Coach Fired Thread

SaveOurSonics

19 minutes ago, nicfre2011 said:

Yeah, it sure seems like it has gone off of the rails for those two teams. Atleast Washington has Bienemy as interim HC. I love seeing the offseason AFC West annointed champions implode. It will be the same story next year....the Chargers will unseat the Chiefs for sure.

The chargers could try Moore too as head coach

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Doubt it.  Washington plays again Thursday 

Raiders just did the same exact thing, though it definitely would be against the grain IMO. Usually you would imagine that you'd give the new interim HC from Friday to the next Sunday to make that preparation in a new role.

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Raiders just did the same exact thing, though it definitely would be against the grain IMO. Usually you would imagine that you'd give the new interim HC from Friday to the next Sunday to make that preparation in a new role.

If it happens, it would be Friday or something, yeah. I still don't believe Harris does it this season (or at least like before the last two weeks). 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 7:54 PM, Towerbridge said:

Are you serious. He looked 70 with all the grey

You must be young.  Grey hair isn't always a sign of aging.  My mother's hair turned white at 28.  I know a lot of 70 year old guys who look a hell of lot older than Staley.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Pugger said:

You must be young.  Grey hair isn't always a sign of aging.  My mother's hair turned white at 28.  I know a lot of 70 year old guys who look a hell of lot older than Staley.

First time anyone else ever bloodied my nose was a girl in 3rd with me who had a few greys. Called her "Granny granny grey hair" and she punched me, then she cried  and apologized because she thought she was going to jail.

Kids are dumb.

• Like 3