The TNF classic: Bears vs Commanders gdt

Malfatron

Washington’s pass rush comes up big in this one and stifles the bears high flying, dynamic offense (scoring 28ppg so far this month). 

bears had a soul-crushing collapse/defeat last week then have a short week to go on the road in prime time.  Not a good formula for success.

IF eberflunk were to get fired midsession, a loss here would make the perfect opportunity for it to happen.

13 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Washington’s pass rush comes up big in this one and stifles the bears high flying, dynamic offense (scoring 28ppg so far this month). 

bears had a soul-crushing collapse/defeat last week then have a short week to go on the road in prime time.  Not a good formula for success.

IF eberflunk were to get fired midsession, a loss here would make the perfect opportunity for it to happen.

Hoping you guys win 

:)

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

At this point, any wins will get a worse draft pick. I'm positive Eberflus and co. get fired anyways.

Unfortunately Carolina is awful too though.

It would take a massive turn around for him to keep his job.  And i don’t see that happening.  Normally i wouldnt be up for another tank year, but with the possibility of two of the highest draft picks in a year with a generational QB prospect and many other great talents…..

The tank is on

dcw5YJW.jpg

• Like 3