The TNF classic: Bears vs Commanders gdt

Malfatron

Just now, Louis Friend said:

It’s funny, looking at their career stats, they don’t seem that far apart. I never would have compared them but here we are. 

I know, I just pulled up the comparison of them out of curiosity. Fields has played 50 less games but is only 16 sacks away from having as many as Joey (13.19% sack rate!) but has an 11.5 higher QBR. Fields has a slightly higher INT percent but bigger TD%. 

But can Joey be a stud running back? I think not...especially since he is in his 40s. lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I know, I just pulled up the comparison of them out of curiosity. Fields has played 50 less games but is only 16 sacks away from having as many as Joey (13.19% sack rate!) but has an 11.5 higher QBR. Fields has a slightly higher INT percent but bigger TD%. 

But can Joey be a stud running back? I think not...especially since he is in his 40s. lol

Joey is not a stud running back. 😢 But he did throw for more than 2300 yards and had more comeback wins. 😎

14 minutes ago, checkcola said:

I find it funny all these featured games the Bears are getting, did anyone really think they were going to be a top team in the NFC pre-season?  I could have told the TV makers they were gonna be bad.  And Thursday Night Football remains a bad product.  

Has to be because of how many vegas oddsmakers had Justin Fields as a potential MVP candidate. I don't see anything else that could even remotely make sense. Same with the Giants. Why are they in primetime so much?

13 hours ago, General Tso said:

At this point, any wins will get a worse draft pick. I'm positive Eberflus and co. get fired anyways.

Unfortunately Carolina is awful too though.

Carolina isn't going to help any of the NFCN this season anyway.  So I am just hoping that the Bears end up with something like 1 and 6 instead of 1 and 2. 

Maybe if we all give Caleb one dollar to stay in school...

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Carolina isn't going to help any of the NFCN this season anyway.  So I am just hoping that the Bears end up with something like 1 and 6 instead of 1 and 2. 

Maybe if we all give Caleb one dollar to stay in school...

We'll ruin him anyway. 

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

what-the.gif

For that, I hope Goff gets a massive extension and then goes full Joey Harrington for you. 

There, now we're both sad! 

A+ gif

2 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

I’d take Joey Harrington over Justin Fields. 

Only Bears, Browns, and Lions fans can have quarterback arguments like these. What a classic drought and blasts from the past.

And I’d rather have Kelly Holcomb or Derek Anderception over all of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This will either be the worst game of the year by a mile or the best, and I'm not sure which it will be but I'm hoping for lots of Terry Mclaurin fantasy points!

I need Scary Terry to suck and Fields to do well so I’m certain it’ll end up the opposite because such is my fantasy year so far.

55 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
1 hour ago, checkcola said:

I find it funny all these featured games the Bears are getting, did anyone really think they were going to be a top team in the NFC pre-season?  I could have told the TV makers they were gonna be bad.  And Thursday Night Football remains a bad product.  

Has to be because of how many vegas oddsmakers had Justin Fields as a potential MVP candidate. I don't see anything else that could even remotely make sense. Same with the Giants. Why are they in primetime so much?

Not hard to figure out. Chicago is the biggest market in the Midwest. Look how many games other bad big market teams get historically, it’s all about the draw.