Bears Legend C Claypool Sleeps with the Fishes

Ty21

Dude is talented but has been nothing but a detriment to the team. MIA has enough talent that he should be constantly drawing the 3rd or 4th DB, and he SHOULD be able to own that guy. 

Guy definitely got into a great situation by being a ****** though, that is annoying. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Watch him go and be productive in that offense now..

oh well, good riddance.  And good on poles for recognizing the mistake and moving on from it.

End of an error 

• Like 1

everybody knew he wasn't going to be on the team. yeah, it sucks that we traded a #2 for him and only got back a 6th, but its better than nothing and better than holding onto him all season because of the initial trade. plus, we saved $2.2M with the trade.

we all know CC has been Poles worst move as GM, but outside of that, i still think he's done a solid B grade on the job. yeah the DL needs fixing still, but you can't fix everything at once. I fully expect a top FA DE and a top 3 round DE to come in next offseason to help

8 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

everybody knew he wasn't going to be on the team. yeah, it sucks that we traded a #2 for him and only got back a 6th, but its better than nothing and better than holding onto him all season because of the initial trade. plus, we saved $2.2M with the trade.

we all know CC has been Poles worst move as GM, but outside of that, i still think he's done a solid B grade on the job. yeah the DL needs fixing still, but you can't fix everything at once. I fully expect a top FA DE and a top 3 round DE to come in next offseason to help

Sorry, best I can do is some DBs, a middle round WR, and a single late OL in the draft and the corpse of Calais Campbell in FA

• Like 2