Let's talk Bryce Young

notthatbluestuff

9 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

What made Bryce so special was his legendary play extending ability. His play extension and then completing the throw in college was like watching Curry sink a deep 3. It was pretty awesome to watch. For whatever reason, we haven’t seen that play extension in the NFL. 

The reason is NFL athletes are light years beyond college athletes.

Edited by DigInBoys

12 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

What made Bryce so special was his legendary play extending ability. His play extension and then completing the throw in college was like watching Curry sink a deep 3. It was pretty awesome to watch. For whatever reason, we haven’t seen that play extension in the NFL. 

It doesn’t help he’s the same height as Kyler. At least with Kyler, he’s a dual threat weapon, and has a way stronger arm. Kyler’s arm strength is REALLY good. One of the reasons I did like Kyler as a prospect. I don’t think Kyler particularly loves football, and has not lived up to his potential, but he’s a very capable starting QB and at least in that 12-15 range (4-8 if we’re talking fantasy football). 

Bryce does not have the level of arm strength or speed as Kyler does. If Bryce wants to be successful, he needs to start extending plays behind the LOS. He also needs to see the field better. 

How can he extend plays he is slower than most defensive ends. 

A stiff breeze will knock him over. 

He looks like a high school point gaurd. 

At some point you are too s all for the big league. I wasn't convinced on Kyler, he at least has speed, ability and a first step.

Panthers’ QB Bryce Young is open to a potential trade following his benching, per @espn.

When asked if he sees himself being the Panthers’ starting QB again, Young said: “Big picture stuff that’s out of my hands that’s in God’s hands.”

Some possible landing spots for Young include the Dolphins, Jets, Rams, and Seahawks, according to @dangrazianoespn.

Football Forever | Panthers’ QB Bryce Young is open to a potential trade following his benching, per @espn. When asked if he sees himself being the... | Instagram

Edited by DigInBoys

2 hours ago, 4thandInches said:

lol, this guy has negative trade value.

Let's be real. So did Josh Rosen,  Zach Wilson, countless other failed 1st rd QB. 

Organization whether that decesion was made by Tepper or not screwed the pooch. Gave away McCaffrey,  Moore, Burns and a ridiculous amount of draft capital for what amounts to basically nothing. 

No one's to blame but themselves. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 9/20/2024 at 10:43 PM, Humble_Beast said:

if I was the Raiders I would offer a 4th. Worse case you get a QB2. Who knows, could shine down the road with Tae and Brock. 

AOC is their #2 and probably a better QB right now.

The Raiders need a franchise starter. Not another teams throw away as a backup.

I'd like Bryce Young as a Raider and just have low expectations that he plays this year at all. Just come in and learn. Pierce had a super thin not yet ready high talent QB at ASU in Jayden Daniels. Sometimes it just takes a couple years to click. I agree something like a 4th and just have him be QB3 and acclimate works, then next camp he has a shot to compete. 

Edited by Trojan