Week 6 GDT: TNF Broncos @ Chiefs

BroncoSojia

1 hour ago, broncosfan07 said:

We knocked Mahomes out of a game before and still lost. And that was with a much better defense. Chiefs could probably trot out Tyler Thigpen and still win this.

Oh the memories....I was actually at that game watching oldman Joe stinking up the field. I remember thinking, wow, now this game could be good (I think Mahomes went out in the first quarter). Yaaaaa..instead we get blasted by 20pts+ early and I make a double trip to Darla and can't remember the rest...except for a queen song that the whole stadium sang drunkenly. FYI: idk if Darla still works at the stadium but my god...she poured a whole 3oz of whisky into a whisky/coke 😄. Bless that lady

• Like 1

He hasn't played well, but have to believe the run D takes a bigger hit with no DJ Jones.    Interesting that Browning's out as well, short week, I get the reluctance to throw him out there until the knee is 100 percent.  

Javonte's back, and Dulcich would have to be activated off IR by 430 PM ET tomorrow to play.   So we'll find out more then.

Interestingly, Kelce is still questionable, and he definitely tweaked an ankle on the same leg that had the knee injury.  So there's some cascade effect happening there.   KC still has us covered fairly widely, but imagine no Kelce, yet our D still vulnerable.    

2 hours ago, Dbrog24 said:

I heard on the radio that it's on in place of the "Golden Bachelor" which seems to be "the Bachelor" but with 65+ year olds....so yes. Watch the game just to not promote that

I think I'd prefer watching the golden bachelor while jamming a pen in my eye

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Almost certainly will be on a limited snap count.

I get that Trautman is a true inline TE and blocks very well - all we ask is that Dulcich is out there on 3rd down pass situations and RZ pass situations (12 personnel is fine too there).  Is that too much to ask?